Print

Author Topic: Waiting for Deezer to update Fan Art section....  (Read 13891 times)

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2003, 02:57:58 AM »
I meant a scanner! sorry everyone!

Im all screwed up.No,my life hasnt gone wrong,i''ve just held a screw attack item for more than 30 seconds!
Find your inner monkey.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2003, 01:24:09 PM »
I've started the fan art update. There's something like 120 files to add.

Dairy King: Did you already send your art to me? I don't see anything from you.

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2003, 05:28:51 PM »
I may have sent some with my old e-mail address. super_mario123187@yahoo.com? One was of Wario, relaxing in a lawn chair. Oh well.
I just got some of my art scanned.(including 5 of Mario characters, the others were of Link and Samus) I've also been drawing alot too. I drew one of Wario in a Zuit(zoot?) suit, and one of Toad. Most of my time as of late has been spent on a History project. But my teacher told us that this isn't the big one. I can't wait to find out what the "big one" is.(not.)
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2003, 05:39:59 PM »
Deezer, should I send you my art in a zipped file? If so just let me know. It would be alot easier on me.(and maybe you. I dunno.)

Once, I saw a flower, and I picked it, and I smiled, and I ran, and I skipped, and then I fell, and I cried. But then I saw the flower again so I picked it up and I smiled and I ran and...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2003, 10:18:50 PM »
Zoot, I believe.
That was a joke.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2003, 12:18:18 AM »
Dairy King: Oh, I've got one from that address ("SMB Movie"). Go ahead and send that zip file to tmk_fans@kontek.net please, thanks.

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2003, 05:51:29 PM »
Yep, thats the one. I'll send my zip soon, too.
I'm getting some of my art scanned!! Hooray!

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2003, 07:36:57 PM »
Uhh... My zip isn't small enough to be sent through yahoo. I could get some of the excess stuff, so it would fit. It still would be pretty big. Is that OK?

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2003, 09:51:13 PM »
Hey, ho every body! I'm getting even more of my art scanned! Hip hip, hooray!

Uggghh... The past week has been spent doing a world history project. Very, Very time consuming. I haven't gotten a chance really to draw anything. I almost have it done, and if I don't get an "A" on it, my mom is gonna go into my school and tear my teacher a new one. Heh, funny that. If I can, I'll try and get pictures and post them on my website, so you all can see the glory that is the Battle of the Bludge. I know this has nothing to do with my topic, but I'm so darned excited 'bout this project!
I used styrofoam boards as a base,(to represent the snow on the ground) and green and tan(painted of course!) army men. Ahh.. almost done...

CONGRATULATIONS!
The absolute incarnation of evil, Adolf Hitler, lies in a pool of his own blood. His wrinkled, crimson splattered visage still strains, a jagged- toothed rictus trying to cry out. Insane even in death. Your lips pinched in bitter victory, you kick his head off his remains and spit on his corpse.
-Wolfenstein 3d, 3rd Episode

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2003, 01:04:16 AM »
Dairy King, I received a zip file with 32 pictures. If there is more on the way, just cut down the zip file sizes if Yahoo gives you trouble.

By the way, I'm about half-way through the fan art update, although I haven't had much time to work on it.

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2003, 03:00:41 PM »
No problem. And theres about 5 or 6 more that I'm getting scanned.. Maybe in a week I'll send them.

CONGRATULATIONS!
The absolute incarnation of evil, Adolf Hitler, lies in a pool of his own blood. His wrinkled, crimson splattered visage still strains, a jagged- toothed rictus trying to cry out. Insane even in death. Your lips pinched in bitter victory, you kick his head off his remains and spit on his corpse.
-Wolfenstein 3d, 3rd Episode

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2003, 07:12:49 PM »
Oh good glavin! I found some of my art that had been missing for ohhh... about three months. I also drew a original picture of Mario swinging a beam sabre(the one from SSBM). I was also working on a one of Luigi, but its not looking all that good. I think I'll just pitch it.

On a completly different note,
Sapphira: Are you planning on sending your fan fic to Deezer? I think you should.
Deezer: Have you read Sapphira's fan fic? You really should!

I am poetry in motion. You are gibberish in neutral.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2003, 07:19:35 PM »
I don't know. I've been thinking about it. But it might be a bit too controversial to actually be posted on the site. If members of the TMK staff like it, though....

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2003, 05:08:58 AM »
So send it in to someone and we'll see. I think.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2003, 08:00:22 AM »
Or you could just read it here on the Story Boards. It's called "The Prophecy."
Anyway, if I were to send it in (which is a VERY big if), I'd rather wait 'til it's complete. At least Part 1, anyway. The story gets grittier as it goes on to the other parts.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print