Print

Author Topic: Re: Mailbag  (Read 5758 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2003, 07:53:30 AM »
Thank you, Deezer! I thought that if either of you two actually read my complaint, you'd just be annoyed by it. But you responded, and your response is greatly appreciated! It's very reasonable, too. I'm glad to know what really happened.

In the future, if I want to e-mail more than just plain text to the mailbag e-mail address, may I post my e-mail online and just e-mail the URL? Then you could simply copy the source code and paste it into the mailbag. What do you think?

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2003, 08:58:25 AM »
Pink King Boo: I think I heard June 6th.

Watoad: It might have been one of those freak occurrences, but it might not be a bad idea to send us a link in the future.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2003, 09:01:25 AM »
All right. Thanks again!

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2003, 07:07:19 PM »
Thanks Deezer!

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2003, 03:38:44 PM »
Heh, I was thinking the same thing about EPROMs, when it dawned on me: ROMs (of any sort) don't even exist. All memory can all be modified with the right tools.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2003, 10:27:42 PM »
Deezer, I was just checking out the Fan Art section and noticed that you're in the process of updating it. Since everything was so crazy with the submission of my Watoad drawing, I'm not sure if you got a name and e-mail address to attribute to it. You haven't uploaded it yet, so could I request that you credit my drawing to "Watoad" and "tilguk@yahoo.com"?

If you don't reply to this, I'll post it again in "Waiting for Deezer to update Fan Art section...." I was thinking of posting it there in the first place, but since we were already talking about my particular drawing here, I decided on this thread instead.

Thanks.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2003, 12:33:40 AM »
Ok.

Print