Print

Author Topic: suggestion to TMK.  (Read 6625 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: June 18, 2003, 06:59:57 AM »
I'm speaking for all of us when I say this.
We can't have people joining this forum so they can diss Mario.  I mean, Some of us got really ticked off at some of lateralus's comments yesterday.  Steve even had to edit one of his posts to make him shut his Mario hating mouth.  When you are registering,  There should be a little question box that says: "Do you like Mario?"

If the person is a fan of Mario, he/she] must agree to a statement that lists a penalty of banishment for lashing out at Mario. (I'm referring to the "F*gg*t fanboys remark by lateralus.) If the person chooses no, they will not gain access to the FF.

If someone disses Mario once, they're gone for 1 day.  If it happens to the same person again, they are gone for a week.  If it happens a third time, that person is banned for life.
    So basically:  1st offense=1 day ban. 2nd offense=week's ban. 3rd and final offense=banned for good.

Life in the forums can go on as it does, but with that one stipulation.

I'm a Mario rube!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 07:13:38 AM »
 You see, that box would do little good, as they will obviously check it, even if they do not like Mario.

And for the Banning, have you noticed how long it's taken for the whole Marioguy situation? In order to have something like that, you'd need fairly active Administrators.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 07:23:36 AM »
Well yeah, if we did have fairly active administrators , marioguy would've been gone after he verbally, not physically, sexually harrassed Sapphira.

I''m a Mario rube!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 07:27:16 AM »
Okay, take away the box.  Now there's just an agreement.  Now if only we had, as BM said, fairly active administrators.  Then they could design some sort of trap so they could ban these Mario haters on the spot.

I''m a Mario rube!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 12:58:32 PM »
Sorry guys. I banned marioguy's IP a couple days ago, but for some reason it hasn't taken effect. And he has a static one, meaning it's the same everytime. If he comes back, just ignore him; he and others of his kind thrive on attention.

Insane Steve, thanks for editing lateralus' posts. If this board let me have more than one moderator, I'd grant you the power.

These are just a couple reasons why I want to move to GameSpy's ForumPlanet, but I think there HTML is enabled all the time.

Edited by - Deezer on 6/18/2003 12:18:34 PM

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 01:01:27 PM »
Wow, I'm really invinceable! *kills everybody except Deezer* All hail Lord Deezer!

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 01:05:51 PM »
*sigh* you mean we wasted our breath on the whole banning thing? Dang...I might just stop coming to these forums..again...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2003, 01:08:55 PM »
I pity you fools!

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2003, 02:06:40 PM »
@Deezer: Why *.asp? Often it doesn't work well: Graphic errors, TAG errors, etc... *.php is much better and vBulletin v3 for example only costs 80$ in the deluxe version.

SummerTime - Time to conquer the beach with towels!
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2003, 02:49:58 PM »
Because it was free. And I'm not sure if ClassicGaming/GameSpy lets us do PHP.

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2003, 02:57:39 PM »
ok.. hmm .. free + PHP... (try goggle).. AH! PHPBB it is good... easy to use and FREE!!!

SummerTime - Time to conquer the beach with towels!
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2003, 05:07:43 PM »
Well, since NOBODY seems to care...I guess I will leave..NEVER to return...Cuz I cant stand Marioguy, and I AM NOT putting up with his CRAP!   I will take my life somewhere else, where I can enjoy it...Unless, the other members here can convince me otherwise..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/18/2003 4:09:48 PM

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2003, 05:21:30 PM »
Please stay, I'll enjoy torturing you untill you don't mind and you get use to it then I'll kill you violently and then there will be so much blood it will cover your corpse so that no one can see the face or any other part.

Edited by - marioguy on 6/18/2003 4:22:41 PM

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2003, 05:31:02 PM »
OK..that does it..now Im never returning even if all 2103 members of this board PLEAD with me to come back...good bye...forever..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2003, 05:34:45 PM »
I'll start a funeral.

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2003, 05:35:38 PM »
DONT YOU DARE YOU (CENSORED)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2003, 05:44:23 PM »
You're a little too late. It's called "The death of Marionut#1". It's in the GMC section.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 07:11:11 PM »
O...k... a board style that only allows you to have one Moderator? That's kind of sad, seeing as to how most boards have at least 4 mods. The one I am an admin on has about 20.

And the amazing IP ban that doesn't work. I mean, that's freaky. Can you use wild cards? (E.g., 37.41.219.* -- All IPs from 37.41.219.1 to 37.41.219.255 are banned.) I recommend you at least single wild card ban marioguy, that is, if you are allowed wild cards.

And seriously, you're going to start an immature funeral thread for ALL of the members that leave because of you? You're sad, man. No offense.... but... you are.

(PS: I say switch to the other format, despite the HTML.)

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 07:48:15 PM »
I have DSL with Microsoft Iternet Explorer. And to top that I have AOL.

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2003, 08:11:57 PM »
Heh heh...Im back...but only if my idea that I sent to Deezer works...It should permanately ban Marioguy..which is always good to hear...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2003, 09:52:56 PM »
I tried it with wildcards when it didn't work the first time, and he's still not banned.

This board became obsolete when they started ForumPlanet, so I'm not surprised.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2003, 09:57:23 PM »
This is... umm... hmm.
Well, I still wanna keep this forum format, but that's just me... unless you can move all the archives over to another board... and I'd still like this old one better...
That was a joke.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2003, 10:00:19 PM »
The posts can't be moved, but I could keep this ol' board too.

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2003, 12:21:46 AM »
I got it! You know Marioguy kills us? Why dont we kill him??? **Kills Marioguy** See,it should work...

The wind....
It is blowing....
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2003, 12:33:14 AM »
No Need to now...the Marioguy that we know nolonger exists..thanks to Deezer...and my idea...
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2003, 09:24:45 AM »
What was your idea anyways. I'm sure if you told him before he was banned he couldn't do anything about it.

I''m the master of Pokémon and Mario!

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2003, 09:45:56 AM »
Very simply Deezer changed your password and Email address...and hes gonna give my friend your old username..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2003, 09:54:48 AM »
How did he know my old password?

I''m the master of Pokémon and Mario!

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2003, 09:57:55 AM »
Hes an Administrator! he controls everything!
meaning he didnt have to know it to change it...
It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/19/2003 8:58:25 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2003, 11:23:25 PM »
I just realized something. Transplanted boards die. I was on one Star Fox forum, thriving, getting tons of posts a day, and they moved it to a different site. Now it gets roughly half a post a day. Please don't change the forum.
That was a joke.

Print