Print

Author Topic: TMK's Instant Messaging  (Read 21113 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2003, 05:15:02 PM »
I'm not very fond of this new chatroom. I think one is enough. The messages take way too long to post, and it slowed down my computer. You don't really have any options in the chatroom, like font color change, or anything. There are a couple things like, "so and so diagrees to all." You could simply just type that, and the other things you can do. The font is too big to fit in the already small chat space. I prefer Jon's "updated" one.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2003, 05:21:08 PM »
Mine has more customization, too. So, uhhh, good try though ;)

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2003, 07:47:07 PM »
Hmmm, you guys are missing out on a lot of stuff! First this crazy Susy girl, and now Trainman telling me about someone on these forums in a dream.........hmmmmmmm........

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2003, 08:49:03 PM »
The chatroom is finally over. The ingenious Black Mage found out my last attempt to make it worthwhile, and now it's going down. No one goes there anymore, so I had decided to have a little fun.

The chatroom is officially closed.

And congrats to Black Mage! Yay! Ummmm.....well, anyways, mods can close this forum now. Let the chat room lay in peace.

« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2003, 10:09:06 PM »
Well so much for the chatroom...
Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2003, 11:01:41 PM »
The chatroom stays, until Jon announces...well, Jon, you'll know what I'm saying since I am the (for Meowrio not to get mad yet) "new" guy at Mariotendo. You know what I'm saying, right Jon? I cannot say anything about this, except for the fact that the chatroom stays, until Jon announces the...............

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2003, 03:14:31 PM »
WHAT?! I was off for one day and the chatroom is over already? How? Why? What's wrong? Sigh....I'm gonna miss it.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2003, 04:50:12 PM »
The chatroom stays, Meowrio. I cannot explain to you why yet. Please come to the chatroom for I need to talk to you. The chatroom is still open for everybody, so come on in if you want. I'm in there now!

« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2003, 07:17:15 PM »
Yay! It's open!

Yay! No one cares!

Yay! Hot dog!

Yay! Close this thread!

Yay!

« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2003, 02:39:54 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! dont close it Ive finnaly gotten it to work!!!
Well, I am only on at late night, but still I ll come on in the day if I have too! the chat room is sweet!

* Are you happy now? *
AN official unofficial moderator
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Print