Print

Author Topic: J.J.  (Read 6167 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 16, 2003, 02:30:33 AM »
Where is J.J.? I know he doesn't answer some mailbags because of dumb questions, but he hasen't been answering any lately. Also, it seems that the rest of the staff hasen't really contacted him lately. Where is he?

Also Deezer, has David or anybody been considering putting their pictures up on that thread I had called, "TMK Staff Pictures." If they don't want, I don't have a problem with it. Thanks.

It''s proven that a train vs. a car, truck, or even a semi truck, is like a car vs. a soda can. I wonder what would happen to the cow.. heh heh. Fresh meat, anyone?

Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 11:09:44 PM »
I know of a picture of David.
J.J. gets annoyed and stops mailbagging.
He's still around though, he just made a picture of me for the mailbags.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 02:16:54 PM »
That picture of David. Where would I find this if you don't mind me asking. I've seen Deezer and J.J. before. Only you, Megabyte, and David to go. Don't ask me why I'm doing this; I'm just curious. Oh Chupperson, That thread with picture of you and a lot of other people called, "I Think It's About Time We Saw Each Other" must have been too old or deleted. I think it's to old because you can choose threads to look at up to 365 days old and I think you must of did that thread more than a year ago. Thanks Chupperson Weird.

Signature.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2003, 05:49:11 PM »
Trainman, that thread still exists. It's in General Mario chat, so maybe you weren't looking in the right area.

I think it's about time...we saw each other

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2003, 10:29:25 PM »
This

is David Dayton.

"I don''t want to live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman

That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 08:33:55 PM »
Where would I find a pic of Megabyte?

My comment is funny, Chupperson?
Well I guess it does since I said "screw up and not, "blow up" or something like that, eh?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2003, 09:28:47 PM »
Who the heck is David Dayton?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2003, 09:41:23 PM »
David Dayton is an assistant here at TMK, jon. He lives in LA I believe just like you do. So I would watch for him at the next E3 or video game store, eh, jon? He's pretty cool.

Hey Chupperson, I saw your pic at your site and you're pretty cool. Exactly how long does your hair go down? That's pretty cool. Also, is there a pic of Megabyte?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2003, 09:44:16 PM »
Do you still have the old, first thread you all made called "I Think It's About Time We Saw Each Other." You told me to look for that one LD but it must e too old. You said it had original pics of Chupperson, Marionut and other people. Is it still around?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2003, 09:44:51 PM »
Where is chupperson's site?

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2003, 11:05:39 PM »
Deezer was here.

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2003, 04:44:09 PM »
Ahem, Trainman, THE LINK TO THE THREAD IS FIVE POSTS ABOVE YOURS!!!

Scroll your browser up a bit. See my last post? See the blue words that are underlined? Click them and be amazed.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2003, 05:59:27 PM »
Oops, sorry. I thought there was another I think it's about time.... thread you all made before that one. Hmm..... probably just me. *goes to hide*

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2003, 08:58:55 PM »
Hey Trainman, where did you see J.J.'s pic?

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/21/2003 10:07:46 PM

Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2003, 11:31:01 PM »
Right now, my hair's about down to my rear.

That was a joke.

Print