Print

Author Topic: Vote on giving sadib100 ONE more chance  (Read 5030 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 20, 2003, 09:07:13 PM »
Since marioguy aka sadib100 has done stupid things and then said he would act good again, I think we should take a vote of if he stays or if Deezer gets rid of him.

I've decided to give him ONE and ONE more chance to reform or get out. What I meant was I am voting to keep him here unless he lies and starts his junk up again. I don't know if I should be voting, myself.

What do you all think? Post here.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 09:10:21 PM »
I dont really care right at the moment. I care that Classicgaming says yes on hosting Mariotendo! Ooo.....so nervous....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 09:18:25 PM »
Okay, here's how the voting going to be.

You can choose to vote for..

Yes, to ban him
neutral
No, Do not ban him.

So far my I have 2 neutral votes including myself.

This is where you can say Yay, Nay, or Neutral. NO I don't knows or anything else like that. After the votes, Deezer will have to make the FINAL decision.

Does that seem fair sadib100, or marioguy?

For some weird reason, I feel like I'll get in trouble for this by Deezer, or someone else. Hmm.....

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 09:38:33 PM »
No no no no no no no! We've given him way too many chances! He's been given like 4 last chances, and he abuses the privelege everytime. If we give him another chance, it will simply cause more mental anguish upon forum people, and waste more time.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2003, 09:48:21 PM »
I don't really care about whatever he does, a couple of annoying things isn't a very big deal... Whatever happened to Flurry the cotton shirt?

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 09:58:19 PM »
So far I have:

Yes- 1
Neutral- 2
No- 1

Keep voting folks. I don't think 4 votes will help.

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2003, 10:38:41 PM »
Yes to banning sadib100.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/20/2003 9:39:34 PM
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 03:31:36 PM »
Uuuh, so far I have:

Yes, ban him- 2
Neutral-2
No, don't ban him- 1

We still need a bunch more votes people.

Sadib100's real name IS Sadib. Cool, I guess. Never knew it. Hmmm....

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2003, 04:16:13 PM »
Did you know that jon's real name is Jonathan Frase?

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2003, 04:18:37 PM »
That was cool around my last posts I wrote <YAY> tags.

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2003, 06:32:26 PM »
No!  I knew he was lying since the begining!  most of the people who trusted him probaly regret it!  Is there 1 person he didn't flame?  He flamed me... I don't think u were around when he was... impish.  Did he ever flame you?  I no how it feels!  Back when I were a newbie, he called me a stupid newbie!  Do you no how insulting that is!  We gave him so many chances and he blew it!  We shouldn't give him another!  He causes so much havoc!  And you didn't see him at his best!  You have no idea of how rude he was before you came!

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2003, 07:01:27 PM »
*turns very_shy_guy29 into stone* That's better! I vote taht sadib100 shall stay.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2003, 07:05:41 PM »
Maybe I wasn't here at the very time he flamed, but I was here when he was still rude to people. So that means so far:

Yes, ban him- 4
neutral- 1
No, do not ban him- 1 (remarkably)

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2003, 03:14:46 PM »
You forgot to add jon as a nutreal and me as a No do not ban him.

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2003, 03:41:13 PM »
He already did.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2003, 04:02:48 PM »
The last time he posted it said:
The time before that it said it was

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2003, 04:33:46 PM »
Yeah saisib100. I said I would retract my vote if you said you killed someone again; and you did. That's one. Then nintendofreak said, outta here also. So that's

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2003, 06:47:16 PM »
NO MORE VOTING, PLEASE.
The votes do not matter anymore. He just blew his chance here. He has tried to forge Deezer's name in the chatroom and has done it to jon's AGAIN. He has already told me plenty of stuff in the chatroom about him screwing up my threads and I am tired of it. So is everyone else.

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2003, 07:07:12 PM »
I already said that I didn't try to forge Deezer's name I just went to the nickname place and entered Deezer as the nickname and there was a password so I quit. Actually I really don't know what forging means, so I thought it meant impersonating someone.

Print