Print

Author Topic: Could you explain for me.....  (Read 2452 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: September 01, 2003, 10:49:36 PM »
I've realized that swear words are underlined in yellow. I only realized that until I saw it show up in a couple of my posts. I did not swear. It must have picked up something that was spelled similar to a swear word. In one of my posts I said "truck." It underlined it. Then it underlined "accelerator." Uh oh. When I post this, it's gonna underline what I just said. XD If you need to check, it is under the General Chat thread entitled, "Remember When..." I should be the latest post.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2003, 11:05:47 PM »
Uuuh, now in the Story Board thread, "Deezer Stories," it underlined "tie down." XD I wasn't talking about anyhting ***ual. If you see my post, then you'll know what I meant when I said, "tie down."

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2003, 11:11:59 PM »
I discovered that when you put your pointer on the underlined word, it will show you l a link to somewhere. I am not trying to advertise and I don't know why thos certain words made a link.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2003, 11:45:51 PM »
Looks like somebody installed a vocabulary program on your PC.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 01:32:17 PM »
Test- sexual

Uh, you put your own *** in? Why?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 9/9/2003 12:32:57 PM

Print