Print

Author Topic: TMK chatroom  (Read 14537 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2003, 02:46:15 AM »
I'm planning on having a regular IRC channel, then I'll find a Java thing that can connect to it for those who don't want/have an IRC client.

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2003, 10:53:04 AM »
Me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2003, 10:55:40 AM »
I hope you make a chatroom. If you don't, that would suck. Boo! Not this website, ofcoarse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fry cracked corn, and I don''t care!
Leela cracked corn, and I don''t care!
Bender cracked corn, and he is great!
Take that, you stupid corn!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2003, 04:36:42 PM »
Trainman and Meowrio make me so mad......

Freaken! Dang it! Ahhh! I lost my chance.... crud..

Oh well. Make a Java chatroom! Theyre the best!

Better yet, if I can somehow make a chatroom myself with Coldfusion MX (which might or might not be possible), I will make it all Mario and let Deezer try it out, so lemme go do that now......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2003, 05:53:10 PM »
I really don't think jon should help with the TMK chatroom. He will just try to turn it into a tyranny in his rule. If Deezer does not stop him soon, I fear the chatroom may never come.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - Master_Luigi on 9/10/2003 4:54:08 PM

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2003, 06:48:01 PM »
No, that's not true. I was taught to respect other's property. I might make a fool and wreck my chatroom, lol, but not someone elses.

BTW, unless I can understand C++ or whatever programming, I cant make the chatroom....so.......maybe go to www.java.com or something. They have chatroom stuff!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2003, 07:37:07 PM »
Deezer, if you make a chatroom, which a lot of people alreaady do want one, when do you think it would be up and running?

About Jon, as I said, I agree with Meowrio. He still continues on, but then wants to be mod all of the sudden because it's not "fair" to him.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2003, 07:40:53 PM »
Well it's not!!!

Besides, I act funny in it cuz no one's getting in my chatroom and it's so boring talking to Trainman and Meowrio all the time. Theyre boring. SO I do stuff like that to make things a bit more interesting. If youre planning a IRC chat where everyone can get through, then Ill be good.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2003, 09:21:45 PM »
What do you mean "we're boring?" If there were more visitors, of course it wouldn't be boring. Besides Jon, when we want to talk about something, you're always busy, resulting of US being bored too.

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2003, 08:29:54 PM »
So Deezer, since you have plenty of votes (including veterans,) when do you think you would set up a chatroom here? IF there are enough votes.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2003, 01:40:59 PM »
Yeah Deezer. Don't give Jon a chance. it'll only be a disaster and a waste of time.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2003, 05:32:45 PM »
Yep, well, Meowrio, come to the chatroom for a second. Everybody, some people at these forums are really making me mad, so I am leaving the forums for a little while.

See ya.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2003, 07:01:27 PM »
Ok, I'm not leaving. I wish Deezer would make the chatroom. When will it happen?

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2003, 07:06:48 PM »
I've got to see how many people actually said they'd be interested in this. Eh...

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2003, 07:52:51 PM »
Trainman's signature or whatever he wrote about the elbow thing........

That's in my Viking Planner. My planner thingy i the school organizer whatchamacallit that lets you put homework and stuff-and it said that.

Um. WHat does this have to do with the chatroom?

Nothing!

Print