Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 349950 times)

« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2004, 08:43:12 PM »
I've had a stomach virus for a while...

------------------------------
"*cough!*... I think I peed..."-Me with the Stomach Virus
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2004, 09:59:16 PM »
Hitchhikers trilogy=Awesome.

I don't see why everybody hates newbies. Being new has nothing to do with how annoying you are. It has to do with certain people who just signed up, being jerks.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2004, 08:39:14 PM »
IN HONOR OF DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

Stupid Quotes: (11th Edition) Martin Luther King Day special!
"If [Dr.] Martin Luther King Jr. were alive to see how so-called "civil rights" have progressed today, he''d be spinning in his grave right now."
~Me.
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2004, 04:19:56 PM »
If he were alive then why would he be in a grave?
And for everyone that is too lazy to look up what rube means, it's a slang term for a hick-a-billy.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Blage!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2004, 06:07:36 PM »
New sig.  Pleased with the... "me"ness in it.

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2004, 07:46:18 PM »
This sig is quoting one of my friends. He believed this theory because on this PS2 baseball game, the higher the ball went the bigger its shadow got so you could place the ball easier.

But, I showed him a picture of the solar system. Earth compared to the Sun is a little rock, so a baseball would be less than a quartz (I believe that's the name of what makes up atoms) to the Sun. When he saw it, I asked him, "Now, tell me that theory again."

He insisted he wwas right, but nowadays when I bring it up, his lying, old, repetitive, lame excuse is "I already knew that; I was just joking."

I can't stand my friend sometimes because he always insists that he's right, everyone else is wrong, and everything he owns is better than what you might own. He thinks that you suck at everything because you don't have blonde hair that has been bleached, don't wear your hat ****ed *slightly* to the left, don't play the guitar, don't try to hang out with preps ( I know one, at least, that is nice), and don't play football.

He was making fun of me behind my back about saying that I would never bunnyhop with my bike, but I just got 8 inches with my cousin's small bike and 4-5 inches with my heavy duty (making it a bit heavier, obviously) Mongoose. I wanna try other tricks very soon.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Blondy.

"If you throw an object in the air, its shadow gets bigger. So, if you put a baseball next to the sun, its shadow would block out the Earth." ~One of my Friends
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2004, 08:11:46 PM »
"If he were alive then why would he be in a grave?"

Hence the "Stupid Quotes" moniker [sp?].

Stupid Quotes: (11th Edition) Martin Luther King Day special!
"If [Dr.] Martin Luther King Jr. were alive to see how so-called "civil rights" have progressed today, he`d be spinning in his grave right now."
~Me.
~I.S.~

« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2004, 01:22:12 PM »
I just brought this up in my head when I was eating a salad...

There''s a message in my salad. It says "Eat more chicken".

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 1/24/2004 11:25:26 AM
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2004, 08:55:36 PM »
D`OH!
I really should examine things more carefully before I comment on them.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2004, 09:48:52 PM »
Uh, atoms are made of subatomic particles such as protons, neutrons, electrons, etc...

quark- hypothetical truly fundamental particle in mesons and baryons; there are supposed to be six flavors of quarks (and their antiquarks), which come in pairs; each has an electric charge of +2/3 or -1/3

quartz- a usually colorless, crystalline variety of mineral formations

Does that help any?

« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2004, 12:41:19 AM »
Meowrik's post makes it sound a little confusing. Quarks do make up protons and neutrons. So, together with electrons, they do make up atoms. A proton is two up quarks and one down quark. A neutron is one up quark and two down quarks. Charm, strange, top, and bottom quarks also exist, but these don't make up "ordinary" matter.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2004, 06:39:46 PM »
I've changed my sig to something short and simple. No humor, no mocking, just simpleness.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2004, 08:32:11 PM »
Nice Steve, nice.  For anyone who didn't notice, here's my new one.

What in the name of fried chicken is he doing now?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

n/a

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2004, 09:59:14 PM »
I change my sig about three times a week.

I loved "the hitchikers guide to the galaxy,"and i want to read the rest of the trilogy of five (which would actually be a quintilogy), but my friend who lent me the first one lost the other four, and i'm too lazy to go to a bookstore. He says that books 2-4 suck though... anyway, another new sig; it'll probly stay around only a few days, but oh well... *cough*

Note that as of now, Deezer shall stop editing my posts.

writing a poem
with seventeen syllables
is very diffi

Edited by - n/a on 1/27/2004 8:08:42 PM

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2004, 07:09:42 PM »
I can't think of any new sigs to use. I can be very creative with everything except for  words, are there any tips or anything of the sort that may help me come up with a good, new sig?

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Print