Print

Author Topic: Yo Deezer  (Read 3689 times)

« on: October 21, 2003, 04:29:34 PM »
Hey,I'm just callin you so that I can ask you to ban me.No one wants me here so I'll just leave.I might be tempted to come back so that's why I want you to ban me.You made a great site.Keep it up.Tell everyone that I said bye and tell them that I REALLY AM NOT MARIOGUY!See ya!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 06:09:19 PM »
The poignant drama of your noble sacrifice and horrific exile touches me. Sort of like a child molester.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 06:59:52 PM »
No one pay attention to this. He's only doing it for attention.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Bushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 07:57:58 PM »
Don't listen to them everybody.You guys hate me even after I apologized.I guess you guys don't take jokes,huh?After the JOKE,I quit making spammy topics and made topics that are related to Mario.BUT YOU STILL FLAMED ME.Stealth Link called me an idiot for no reason.You guys could of told me directly that you hated me.Even though I said I'm sorry.I'm NOT doing this for attention.I'm realy telling the truth.You guys don't want me here,tell the moderators to ban me or tell me to leave.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 09:00:34 PM »
Don't leave, unless you truly want to.  No one can decide that for you except you.

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 09:39:15 PM »
Oh man, Im actually not the problem for once! Yay!

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 11:46:00 PM »
Yes... it's easy to think that an entire community hates you when a few members make derisive comments and nobody says anything positive to counter it, especially when you're new to the community.

Remember that just because most of the members are silent doesn't mean that they agree with what's being said.

You can't say that everybody hates you; it's not true.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2003, 10:25:49 AM »
You got hated faster than me when I joined the Fungi Forums. After a month people hated me for my *kills _____* crap, but that didn't stop me I love Mario and this is where I belong.

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2003, 03:29:12 PM »
Ummmm, LD, I'm afraid you got one of the posts that need "222222" for hidden messages, not "333333"...

Anyways, I dont know. This guy joins the forum with a bunch of spam, and is now demanding a ban. Hmmmmmm...

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)

"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."

~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.

~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2003, 03:32:21 PM »
Killa, we just don't like how you make a new topic for EVERY question you have had. You have made wat too many threads in General Mario Chat... IN A ROW. I believe you have 20+ threads you have made asking one question. I have suggested in the past that you make ONE thread with ALL of your questions in it, but you obviously didn't take my advice. Stealth Link is just that way, (or any other people). Don't let a few comments make you mad.

Bottom line: We don't HATE you, we just want you to stop making 20 threads for each of your questions.

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2003, 07:19:07 PM »
I never said I hate you. All I'm aying is that it is a common practice for people to do this. You're not the first person to do this. Many people have don eit. When someone annoying comes on, they're bound to make an enemy or two. THen when they are overwhelmed by their foes, they say they're gonna leave or want to be banned, becausethis brings them attention. All the people who don't hate the person say "Don't leave!" and then they feel special, and gain moral support. Since they have obtained attention, no one posts on the topic after a while, and life resumes the way it normally goes on the Fungi Forums.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Bushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2003, 08:41:45 PM »
Well, if they posted a Do You Like Me thread, people would make jokes or say flat out NO.  And We can't know if Killa is telling the truth or not because we aren't him, so it's better to take his word for it.  If someone contacted you and said you won the lottery, wouldn't you believe them just in case?  Wait, don't respond to anything I just said; it was an unecessary list of reasons and will cause a long debate.  So nevermind!  ^_^'

Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2003, 05:24:41 PM »
Let's start debating!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2003, 03:40:37 PM »
You don't have to have the moderators ban you, you can just leave of your own free will.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print