Print

Author Topic: Mods, please ban me  (Read 3612 times)

« on: February 08, 2004, 09:51:27 AM »
Well, I'm finally doing the right thing. Modrators, I have been very bad. Here are the bad things I have done:

Inpersonated: I have impersonating Lonic twice when I one a bet we made. First I made him look like an idiot, then made him look like an a-hole.

Spam: I was very mad about that Anti-Pokemon Story, so I thought spamming would make a mod delete it. Guess it didn't work. Also, I made that topic "The longest "uhh" ever".

Theft: I one time stole jon's sig, because he was not using it.

Flame: I have called people idiots once in a while.

So as you can see, I am worser than Naraku from Inu Yasha. So mods, ban me. Members, I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused you. And this time, I mean it.
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 10:58:09 AM »
You could have just left w/o saying anything instead of this "I'm asking you to ban me but really just want people to feel sorry for me" act.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 11:09:07 AM »
TheEggMan is right. You're not the first person to pull the "Pity me" stunt. You don't have to be banned, just act nice now, and change your ways.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 11:17:57 AM »
Mods can't ban you. Only Deezer can do that. That's why I'm still here.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 12:26:47 PM »
You also couldn't stop talking about Peach's undergarments.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2004, 01:49:41 PM »
Deezer's not the only one with REAL ULTIMATE POWER...

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2004, 01:58:31 PM »
"REAL"? "ULTIMATE"?

Pfft.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2004, 06:28:00 PM »
"...worser"

Uh, it's not a word.

Shut up, Alucard. That "ban me" crap didn't work this time. All that did was make us man and try and call attention to yourself. If you want attention, make threads that make sense or post in other threads so they are noticed instead of this crap you pulled. Come on man, you don't usually do this, so I have no idea why you're doing it now.

"It is not spap." ~Chupperson
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2004, 09:38:32 PM »
Yeah! We sure are "man"!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2004, 07:45:08 AM »
LD, Aaron a.k.a. MegaByte was the first person Dan a.k.a. Deezer "hired" so he may have access to all of TMK and be able to change anything on any page he wants.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2004, 09:32:23 AM »
Okay, fine. I'll try to change. I will never spam or impersonate again. I swear on it.

And this time, I mean it.

---------------------------------------------

N64 Sucked with a capital S!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2004, 10:38:14 AM »
I don't think you're serious...

You must be trying to play with our minds!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 12:30:04 PM »
How many times how you already apologized? 2? 3? That's it. You make promises you never keep. You say you will never spam again, then a month later, BAM! The Anti-Pokemon Story has like 9 pages worth of spam. What good did that do? Nothing! You start stupid threads like "I'm back... Mwa ha ha ha." and think you're hot because you like Peach's undergarments. Guess what- you're not!

Print