Print

Author Topic: Hold up!  (Read 30512 times)

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2004, 12:52:21 AM »
"You are the dumbest idiot."

-This is a pretty funny line.

"OH, BY THE WAY, CAPITALIZE God when you use his name, unless you are being a hardcore liberal..."

-What in Baal's name are you talking about?

"so Im here to stay *grins widely*"

-Best news I've heard all week. (Seriously, MN#1 is one of the coolest people ever to come here.)

"Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it."

-They should at least post more. If they left because this place degraded, how is them leaving supposed to make it better? In the meantime, I'll keep dishing out the lizard love.

"This is a joke of a Mario forum compared to mine."

-You are the dumbest idiot.

"I admit it, I've been helping marioguy post in the locked topics to help show how I feel about this place, plus, I laughed my head off when he posted those bad comments when he was making fun of Sapphira."

-You are a sick, sick little man.

"I do have his pic anyway..... like two of em....."

-marioguy's picture was the freakiest thing I've ever seen here.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 3/31/2004 10:56:18 PM

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2004, 03:43:49 PM »
(OH, BY THE WAY, CAPITALIZE God when you use his name, unless you are being a hardcore liberal..."

-What in Baal's name are you talking about?)

Who is Baal?
I've never heard of a god named Baal. Last I knew, I was a Christian, not a Hindu or Buddhist.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2004, 09:20:31 PM »
I'm not as dumb as you think I am LD.

-----------------------------

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Edited by - jon on 4/1/2004 7:21:16 PM

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2004, 04:40:31 PM »
"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he's barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap."

Well, actually, he listens to advice. Also, the guy is over 20 and has a little thing called a LIFE to take care of rather than spending his whole life on a site (because it is not profit, I suppose?).

"Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it."

They're admins now, so I guess you could say they now "partly" own the site and get to pick what they do without someone holding their hands.

"I don't post here anymore because this place if full of geeks beyond geeks..."

It was probably like this when you were here, also. It probably seemed like there are more "geeks" here now because most of the "cool people" had left and it upset the balance of people.

"correcting each other's spelling..."

I've actually never done that. If I have, it was probably asking what a word was supposed to say if their typing was as horrible as uvg's. I try to type my best at this place so people can understand what I'm trying to say and the fact the "mature" people will get onto me about everything I do. I really don't want that.

"complaining about how marioguy keeps coming back to the forum..."

Actually, I have defended marioguy ever since he left for his trip (sorry, forgot where it was). He supposedly thanked me by making the "Motion to make Trainnman a mod" thread and giving me a good word. I like marioguy; he's cool. He has caused no destruction lately, so I see no problem here.

"...and on and on."

'The buck stops here.' Oh by the way, why would you leave the forums for those crazy reasons?

"...and they reason..."

Not yelling back anf forth, is it?

"There's too many mature people here thinking they rule the forum by being cool or anything like that..."

Partly correct, I suppose...

"...or making others looking stupid, like Black Mage, Meowrik, or Trainman (obviously you can see it)."

What do you mean? We make fun of them or vice versa? I don't do that crap of making others look stupid. I don't do that; I get mad. That's all.

"This forum isn't modded like a Mario forum should be."

Partly correct. "This is a joke of a Mario forum compared to mine."

Uh, I haven't checked it out yet, but I wil. I came to your chatroom once, jon, and nobody was there. It sucked that no one was there...

"Yes, there are many Mario fans here, but you sure don't post like Mario goes on around here."

Well, that's because the General Chat forum seems to be popular lately.

"...but others here are just plain jerks."

Lemme guess, I'm on that list, aren't I?

"...see what the morons have to say..."

Yeah, I check that a lot.

"...or maybe there's an interesting topic somwhere..."

Yeah, that too.

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2004, 06:22:21 PM »
 People make themselves look stupid, Jon, I don't have much to do with that. Though, I wish I could say I did.

As far as I'm concerned, you're not doing anything to help this place get any better; your complaining about it is quite spurious. If all you have to offer is conceited complaints, and abrasive advirtising, then I'd suggest you leave. Again.

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2004, 09:47:32 PM »
-"What in Baal's name are you talking about?"

This is the kind of post we should see more often around here, lol.

-"Who is Baal?
I've never heard of a god named Baal. Last I knew, I was a Christian, not a Hindu or Buddhist."

Baal was a Caananite god whom supposedly was the creator of the universe. For more information about him and other Caananite gods, try reading the "Enuma Elish"...

By the way, Buddhists don't worship gods. According to them, there is no god, and their main purpose is to go through multiple lives (reincarnation) to get to Nirvana, or the state of nonexistance. (This may seem bad to people like Christians, who believe in an afterlife, but remember the Buddhists believe that all life is suffering.)

And Hindis do believe in multiple gods, but I haven't heard of any Hindu god named Baal.

(If you noticed I made a mistake in this post, please correct me.)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2004, 10:16:06 PM »
Christians should respect other religions.  At least, I'm Catholic Christian, and that's what I'm taught.  I don't even know if it's a religious thing, to respect other religions.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2004, 11:09:59 PM »
"He has caused no destruction lately, so I see no problem here."

Wrong, wrong, WRONG! It's just that I immediately deleted all his massive destruction. He posted about twenty nonsense posts in a few threads and started about thirty new nonsense threads of his own. His usernames were highly offensive and his email addresses were even worse and very degrading to other forum members. marioguy is pure destruction and shall be banned over and over forever.

And yeah, religions should respect other religions and other lack of religions. But I suppose they could have friendly debates.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2004, 01:21:20 AM »
Did you hear that jon can destroy these forums? He fixed it already, but if you had gone to http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/forum.asp?forum_id=1337 yesterday, you would have seen the destruction he can cause.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2004, 07:28:15 AM »
I've always hated you, for several reaosn:

1.YOU ALWAYS MAKE THOUGHS STUPID LONG POSTS! For god sakes, stop righting stuff on your post. You are not prooving points, your just being annoying.

2.You always have to but in to every topic when you see fit. But out for once, will ya?

3.You hate Dragon Ball Z. Just kidding about that one. LOL.

4.Your probably one of the reasons why marioguy was attacking the forum, by spamming up closed and open topics.

5.Stop it with your flamming. I don't care if you don't really mean it, stop STOP StOp!

6.Why the <censored> did you need to bring that back up? That was on page one, for god sakes!

Oh, and for your information, I didn't break into Lonic's username, I one his password at a bet, Thank you.

---------------------------------------------

Parody of Mario''s Backwards Pants #7:

Daisy likes to look cute in her backwards swimsuit! Yay!

Edited by - Alucard on 4/3/2004 5:40:05 AM
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2004, 10:01:18 AM »
Methinks this thread
would do good dead.
Delete this thread.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2004, 11:45:30 AM »
"Who is Baal?
I've never heard of a god named Baal. Last I knew, I was a Christian, not a Hindu or Buddhist."

Umm try reading the Bible.  He's there.  You're just making Christians look dumb otherwise.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2004, 11:41:07 PM »
Wow, I haven't seen so many quote posts in my life...

Yes, Trainman doesn't correct everyone's grammar because that's my job.

Alucard, I could have a field day correcting all your spelling mistakes.

Everybody, calm down. People, see what Sadib has caused? His plan worked partially... so many of us are angry at one another because of the agitation he caused. Let's all just calm down, and stop arguing.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2004, 11:49:35 PM »
LISTEN TO THE BIG BOO!  DELETE THIS THREAD!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2004, 11:52:22 PM »
And by the way, this is by NO MEANS Sadib's fault!  Whoops, I started a sentence with a conjunction, I guess that makes me an idiot!  Please, for the love of all things, DELETE THIS THREAD, SOMEBODY!  I don't mean close, I mean DELETE!

Print