Print

Author Topic: Important New Rules  (Read 42871 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2004, 12:02:02 AM »
What would be funny in a movie?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2004, 12:05:58 AM »
A guy sitting and just eating popcorn while everyone is arguing, and when the argument reaches a higher point, he stands up, talks them out of the argument, and then sits down and continues eating popcorn.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2004, 12:08:00 AM »
Oh yeah! You're right... Hmm this is a good way to raise post counts. Thanks Markio and Jon!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2004, 12:11:16 AM »
OMG, the second page is just us three talking.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2004, 12:13:17 AM »
Oops.

(Hmm... this post should be longer than just "oops." Wait, this thought solves that problem)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2004, 12:14:52 AM »
I have to go to bed.  See ya in some other dojo- I mean tomorrow!

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2004, 12:42:58 AM »
I'm not a lazy mod. I run through all the threads three or four times a day and do everything that is needed. I singlehandedly deleted about twenty-five marioguy threads and fifty marioguy posts one day last week before anyone even noticed. Maybe I just do it all before the other mods can.

And I'll say it again, it's not so bad here these days.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2004, 12:46:28 PM »
"Uh, Sapph, are you planning to post who has strikes and warnings? If you are, it would probably be better to only post for people who want to know if they have a strike or warning and straight out ask, because the fact that someone has a strike might be held against that person."
~Markio: Hmm... I'll think about it. Debating the outcomes of both.

nintendoexpert89: I did. XD

"HA, OF COURSE I will get a strike for speaking my mind. It'll probably be and automatic ban because I am stating my opinions against Sapphira's which she'll get fired up about because she is right and we're all wrong. Nobody else in the world is right; all of these new mods are right. Bow down to them..."
~That is the most immature statement I have ever heard from you, TM. I'm NOT power hungry--I just am intoleant of rule-breaking. You may be tactless and downright rude, (and you DID offend me, BTW) but you didn't break any rules. Unlike what most of you seem to believe, I'm not evil.

"I told marioguy to just make another email address, but he's too lazy"
~Jon, you are a sad, sick little man. I openly despise every word and action you ever do because you are selfish, rude, and are trying to bring down the forums as a whole. Nice job.

"You need the man, Deezer, to start doing something in these forums more to get everyone back into shape."
~I asked him what he thought about this Strike System--as well as what all the other admin-staff members--and they all thought it was a good idea. Deezer's approval was the most influential reason WHY I posted this thread. I'll post quotes later, if it's necessary. MB wanted to DELETE the FF altogether.

"Now lazy/inactive mods is a problem....Lately, a power-driven Sapphira is also to blame."
~I beg your pardon, Meowrik? I--nor especially CW, LD or MB--are neither lazy nor inactive. (LD's above post alone states that--and I do the same thing)
Just because I simply don't post as much CERTAINLY doesn't mean I'm not here, reading everything you guys say--including all of everyone's insults. AND FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT POWER-DRIVEN! See my explaination in "Hold Up!"

Hmm...what I find interesting is that the only ones who utterly oppose this idea altogether are the ones who break the rules...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/5/2004 11:52:50 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2004, 12:59:33 PM »
I don't think Deezer's coming in here! i bet he's just watching everyone and chuckling to himself.

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2004, 01:01:23 PM »
I'm sure MEGAߥTE was joking. ^_^'

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2004, 01:26:03 PM »
But in all seriousness, Sapph is doing the right thing. And the staff did indeed agree to it. So just don't break any rules, which most of you never do anyway, and calm down.

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2004, 02:05:07 PM »
""HA, OF COURSE I will get a strike for speaking my mind. It'll probably be and automatic ban because I am stating my opinions against Sapphira's which she'll get fired up about because she is right and we're all wrong. Nobody else in the world is right; all of these new mods are right. Bow down to them..."
~That is the most immature statement I have ever heard from you, TM. I'm NOT power hungry--I just am intoleant of rule-breaking. You may be tactless and downright rude, (and you DID offend me, BTW) but you didn't break any rules. Unlike what most of you seem to believe, I'm not evil."

He's right, this forum is coming to a point to where we have to obey the mods and admins sooner or later. I mean, we can't even give out our opinions about crap without you guys editing it and then supporting each other. That statement Trainman said is becoming quite true.

"I told marioguy to just make another email address, but he's too lazy"
"~Jon, you are a sad, sick little man. I openly despise every word and action you ever do because you are selfish, rude, and are trying to bring down the forums as a whole. Nice job."

How does helping marioguy make me selfish and rude? And I guess I truly am bring down the forums, aren't I? Nice job? Thanks.

"You need the man, Deezer, to start doing something in these forums more to get everyone back into shape."
"~I asked him what he thought about this Strike System--as well as what all the other admin-staff members--and they all thought it was a good idea. Deezer's approval was the most influential reason WHY I posted this thread. I'll post quotes later, if it's necessary. MB wanted to DELETE the FF altogether."

Why does Deezer's "vote" matter? He's barely even here to know what's going on. This Strike System is not going to help anything. I don't know why you even came up with it. Is that the best you can come up with to help these forums or are you at least "trying" to make a difference. Also, MB's idea does sound good. People should start posting on other forums now...

"Hmm...what I find interesting is that the only ones who utterly oppose this idea altogether are the ones who break the rules..."

Oh, and like you aren't breaking the rules?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2004, 02:06:21 PM »
LD, I'll agree to that startment if everyone just starts over. The problem is too difficult right now, I'm sure, so lets all start from scratch...... er, kinda.

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2004, 03:47:24 PM »
I was going to say something, but I think it might be better if I didn't.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2004, 03:50:16 PM »
I think I'm gonna stop saying stuff too. I'd rather have fun here than complain.

Print