Print

Author Topic: Important New Rules  (Read 42894 times)

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2004, 10:56:13 PM »

"That's still swearing, which is breaking the rules, no?"

No being the key word here.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he's barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 4/5/2004 10:02:09 PM

Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2004, 10:56:28 PM »
Yes, you didn't have to tell me that, I already knew that.  I always ask rhetorical questions, it's a problem I have.  My point was that there are a lot of quotes, not that it isn't necessary, although it's only necessary to some extent.  Like, quoting from a post right above one's own post, unless it's a long post.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2004, 11:09:02 PM »

"On top of that, you've spammed the forums, another rule, and taught the "secret" to a banned person, whom you've also encouraged to destroy the forums."

Those two offenses are not one of the 4 rules:

1.No swearing

2.No flame wars

3.NO TALKING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS(shouting)

4.No advertising websites, unless you're including it as your source of information

That proves that jon only broke 2 rules.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he's barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 4/5/2004 10:14:30 PM

Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2004, 11:15:59 PM »
Whoa, Sapphira, calm down. I am all for your new foot-down harsh rules. I'm an ally to the Mods and Administrators. Go yell at someone who is against it.

I do not start flame wars. If I defend myself in one that is not flaming. If my statements against other people make sense and are backed up by evidence, it's not flaming either.

Where'd my popcorn go?

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2004, 01:32:13 AM »
Those are only the four main rules, other unmentioned offences are still possible. For example: I remember a sign at a park that had some rules, No dogs, Park closed after 8:00 pm etc. but on the sign I saw no rule against unlicensed medical treatment, or assault, yet if I had done either in that park, there would have been punishment-type happenings goin' down. It doesn't need to be on the rules list to be against the rules.
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2004, 10:15:25 AM »
Good point, Popple.

Hmm... was that the third of Popple who lives in Canada?

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2004, 10:52:52 AM »
*eats popcorn that Meowrik dropped under the couch*

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2004, 11:27:11 AM »
"No Spamming" is a rule in the chatroom, and mods/admins CONSTANTLY have to take care of the spamming that goes on in here, so I'd say it's safe to say that "No Spamming" IS a rule in here, even though it's not actually listed.

Meowrik: What are you talking about? I was merely QUOTING jon, and, as you can see, was defending AGAINST it. I didn't say anything about you either way, and I DEFINITELY was not "yelling" at you. :(

Popple: Good analogy. Thanks. ;)

Oh yes, more info going against you, jon:

1) If banned, you've indignantly stated that you'll be coming back. Coming back after being banned seems like an EXTRA good reason to KEEP you banned.

2) You've repeatedly threatened to destroy the forums.

3) You seems to be friends with Teen Titan Raven and marioguy -- TWO people who've had to be REPEATEDLY banned. That seems pretty conspicuous to me.
How do I know this? Well, considering the THREE of them began terrorizing me over IM--and all of them in the SAME "ROOM" TOGETHER...

4) Either you and/or your "cronies" made a slanderous and middle-school-style insult topic about me yesterday, which was immeidately deleted. MB tells me something to the effect of that topic kept being recreated, and he kept having to intervene.
That ALONE is a good enough reason to be banned.

5) Not just the uncensored profanity, huh, jon? That's why you began to call me the "B" word, but cut yourself off, huh? Maybe you didn't completely go out and say it, but the point of it was still there. It's bad enough to swear, but to verbally ATTACK someone with it (flaming!)--ESPECIALLY to an admin/mod...that ups the ante, and you're treading on dangerous ground.

6) Once again, let's not forget all those other rules you broke--and openly admit to, even while trying to DEFEND yourself--on the aforementioned page.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/6/2004 10:30:44 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2004, 04:13:54 PM »

"If banned, you've indignantly stated that you'll be coming back. Coming back after being banned seems like an EXTRA good reason to KEEP you banned."

And what would that reason to keep him banned be?

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Deezer was here.

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2004, 04:41:28 PM »
Dude. That quote's self explanatory.
The reason for keeping him banned is because he keeps coming back.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2004, 04:50:03 PM »
Everyone already made their point, "Jon is bad", whatever!  You don't have to add more things against Jon.  You don't need to kick a corpse when it's already dead.  And Jon, we know you disagree with them, so you don't have to prove it.  There, now can everyone stop posting in relationship to only one other poster?  It's getting boring, and pointless.  No wonder MegaByte wanted to delete this whole forum.  Maybe if we stop trying to fix it up, it would stay less complicated and full of junk.  And when junk pops up, Mods should delete it, and that's that.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2004, 04:58:42 PM »
Let's destory it right now!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2004, 06:02:54 PM »
"Everyone already made their point, "Jon is bad", whatever! You don't have to add more things against Jon. You don't need to kick a corpse when it's already dead. And Jon, we know you disagree with them, so you don't have to prove it. There, now can everyone stop posting in relationship to only one other poster? It's getting boring, and pointless. No wonder MegaByte wanted to delete this whole forum. Maybe if we stop trying to fix it up, it would stay less complicated and full of junk. And when junk pops up, Mods should delete it, and that's that."

Yeah, that's why I'm gonna stop talking about this. I'm just gonna watch and laugh at you guys complaining about me, and contnue to do what I usually do.

Edited by - jon on 4/6/2004 5:03:24 PM

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2004, 10:59:07 AM »
*gets some cheesee doodles. Starts watching*

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2004, 04:42:17 PM »
Wow, Trainman said something cool for once. LOL.

---------------------------------------------

Goooooo Punch!
Sing it with me now!
Goooooo Punch!
All the ladys now!
Goooooo Punch!
All the fellas now!
Goooooo Punch!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Print