Print

Author Topic: WTMK! Am I the only one who has noticed something's wrong?  (Read 3200 times)

« on: May 02, 2004, 03:33:23 PM »
All it seems to be playing is MP5, Wario World and a few others. This gets very annoying, as it has been like this for at least a month now. I thought that the playlist would have been updated by now. Someone get in there and FIX IT!!!!
Please?
Super Mario''s going to

EAT-A YOU UP-A!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 03:51:01 PM »
I have noticed (I'm listening right now). Deezer should update with probably Wario's Woods, since I gave some musics to upload.

Another thing to notice is that two tracks loop again after they finish. The one with Lizard Dude and Chupperson talking to each other loops once after it ends.
The one where the people with the SMW cartoon going, "Super Mario, Super Mario, Super Mario..." and the narrator talks of various characters, and then goes "and of course, Super Mario!" also immediately plays again when it's finished.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 5/2/2004 2:51:40 PM

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 09:32:52 PM »
I wish I can make a WTMK commercial....*Sniff*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 09:20:24 PM »
I would make one with my friend vic. I can talk like Yoshi and he can talk like Ness so it would work.

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2004, 03:46:11 PM »
I want to make one too, playing as Toad. I just need to add more shrill to my voice and more high-pitch and I'll sound exact.

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2004, 04:48:04 PM »
If David doesn't do it this week, I'll update WTMK after midterms.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2004, 07:15:43 PM »
I still wish I can make a WTMK commercial....*Sniff*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2004, 07:00:55 PM »
I'm now having problems with this- when I try to play WTMK, it reads "HTTP: Returned 0", but my internet was fine. Is something wrong?

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2004, 12:16:41 AM »
NExpert89, try again later. Keep trying if it still acts up.

Whew, it's been a while since I've posted here...

"Deezer should update with probably Wario's Woods..."

Yeah, he should. I haven't heard Wario's Woods in a while... a LONG while.

Change your sig.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2004, 06:33:54 AM »
Trainman, I got to tell you something: I got the sounds you requested and sent them to Deezer- the poison mushroom sounds from LM. The only sounds I didn't get were the tiny "Mario"s. You can actually make the sounds yourself by downloading the originals, then increasing their speed by 100% with Sound Recorder.

Print