Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 327336 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #255 on: October 03, 2006, 06:32:02 PM »
It's not really spamming. The posts are an hour apart.

~cantthinkofaname
Pardon me, but why did you see the need to "sign" your name? It just seems slightly odd.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #256 on: October 03, 2006, 07:34:10 PM »
I was speaking about the trolls on the fourms he was a mod at.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #257 on: October 09, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »
      Well, this will be the last you see of me for a while. I've been having school troubles and a lot of stress, because of procrastination. I procrastinate because I spend way too much time on social internet services, especially the TMK chatroom. Don't expect to see me there again too much, because I'm tired of saying I'm going to do better in school, but coming home and spending all day there. IRC is starting to be like a drug, just making me worse and worse at everything. I will return here however, probably when I learn to get my priorities straight, and I don't know how long that will be. I'll still occasionally be on MSN if you want to reach me though, and I might hop into the chatroom once or twice... Well, in case I don't return, I have to say that knowing you folks has been great, and everytime you see a cardboard box, think of me...

See ya later,

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2006, 07:29:16 PM »
Oh, man...
* MaxVance feed a goodbye --()> to solidmushroom
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2006, 07:32:07 PM »
Aw, great! That's one less person to play Metroid with! I gotta say, SolidShroom, you proved that adaptability and assimilation is possible. We'll miss you.

« Reply #260 on: October 09, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »
It seems like you NEED a break from here. More balance between your internet life and your real life.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #261 on: October 09, 2006, 07:38:48 PM »
Why is it always the good members that leave?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #262 on: October 09, 2006, 07:52:41 PM »
Woah, you guys are making it seem like I'm going to be gone forever!
I just left that very emoey note so you guys wouldn't think I'm dead *cough* Bird Person.
I'll be back, don't you worry, muahahahahahahahaha

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #263 on: October 09, 2006, 07:56:39 PM »
Well, you're not dead. That's good.
I don't know... it's just, the members you just wish would go away without warning stay there. And when they say they're leaving, they just keep comin' back. Or they say they won't be around as much but they just... why do only the bad members do that? *coughBirdPerson*
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #264 on: October 11, 2006, 06:34:15 PM »
Hey, I'm staying! *silence* :-|
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #265 on: October 12, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »
I'm going to be doing a lot of hunting over the next several days.  One trip in state, one trip out of state.  Minnesota this weekend, North Dakota the next.  I don't know if I'll be on here until after all that takes place.  So until then, I bid you adios, mis amigos.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2006, 09:47:14 AM »
My beloved uncle died today. I'm crying as I type. He had been sick for a long time. He was the first person I cried for when he was sick and the first I cried for because they had died. I'll miss him. He was a good story teller and always had good advice. I can't type anymore because it's making me cry even more.

« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2006, 08:55:06 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you. He sounded like a cool guy! I've always been a fan of uncles in general.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #268 on: October 27, 2006, 11:52:14 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone really knows me, but I'm gonna be gone for at least a month due to not having enough cash to have internet access...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #269 on: November 14, 2006, 05:19:33 PM »
Well, I've been coming here hardcore for the last several months and now I think I'm going to take a little break.  See ya!

Print