Print

Author Topic: Little Problem  (Read 6422 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2004, 03:58:44 PM »
Color names and/or topics will get you banned.

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2004, 06:04:34 PM »
Poor Watoad.

"A person is a person, no matter how small."- Horton the Elephant
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2004, 09:49:53 PM »
I made a color topic once. What's the problem?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2004, 10:20:31 PM »
It's disrespectful to the colorblind.

Reality slowed bent Time and.
The and on Eggman But on went.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2004, 12:29:00 AM »
Luigison, Lizard Dude, Watoad, Cash Crazed, and a few others I can't think of now should all be banned immediattly for using colored topics.  Luigison also posted as another user once.  He should have been banned then.  His action also lead to Lizard Dude's sig about a nonexistant Easy Bake oven that should have got him banned for calling someone albeit himself a stupid fatty.  Watoad should have been banned for paying hundreds of dollars for head phones and not sharing them with the entire board.  And, Cash Crazed should be banned for starting the SotFSK as should all the other Secret Keepers.  Those who told on the other hand should be burned at the virtual stake.

In case anyone misunderstands, the above is not how I actually feel.  I am actually much more concerned with Science, the small amount of funding it has been getting, and the US governments non/missuse of it then I am about the politics of a message board or politics in general for that matter.

Do not read this!

---

Random Signature

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print