Print

Author Topic: A wanted topic?  (Read 2674 times)

« on: August 20, 2005, 05:44:25 PM »
We know that we can e-mail staff members for stuff they want on wanted, but can we post them in this topic instead? I'm afraid that I might screw up e-mailing a staff member.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 06:04:59 PM »
Anyway, here is a glich I found in PM:TTYD. When you are fighting the Shadow Queen and she is in the phase when she is invincible, use Supernova Your game might freeze because the move will damage her.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 07:02:17 PM »
I have two bugs I found in PM:TTYD as well.

At the Riverside Station, go into the room with all the cogs. Switch Flurrie as your current partner. Jump onto the cogs that can drop you when you first enter the room. Before you drop, use Flurrie's ability. When you fall, Flurrie will be stuck facing one direction no matter what. Also, if you repeat the procedure using Vivian's ability, the shadow will fall but then hang in mid-air. And if you are riding Yoshi, jump off him right before you fall off the cog. Yoshi will remain standing in mid-air until you hit the ground.

In Glitzville, go onto the Juice Bar and onto the Airplane platform. Transform into an airplane. As soon as Mario is no longer above the bar, press B to turn back into his original form. He will fall through the blanket thing covering the crates, and is able to walk around in them. Leave them, and it's normal again.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 10:42:36 AM »
I found an invisible platform outside creepy steeple. If you stand between the open gates and spring jump, you just might land on it. You can fall off really easily, but in some spots you can walk around on it. It may take a few tries, but it's happened to me more than once. How creepy! What's weirder is: how can you land on it at all? You can hit your head on the bottom of it!

You can put a spoon between two slices of bread and it only sticks out a little bit! –Andy Milonakis

Edited by - BiRd PeRsOn on 9/11/2005 9:45:04 AM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print