Print

Author Topic: WTMK request thread - Nov. 04  (Read 16163 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: November 06, 2004, 11:42:38 AM »
Ok, it's about that time for another WTMK playlist... especially since David finally got his HD up and running smoothly.

So post what you want (or don't want) to hear; the next playlist will go up in a week or two. I think we have pretty much everything except for PM:TTYD stuff.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 02:30:28 PM »
PM:TTYD stuff!  Particularly the SMB remix versions.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 04:26:05 PM »
PM has SMB remixes?  Man, I've got to play that soon!  If you don't have any of the following, Deezer, I sure would like to hear them!

* MK:DD- Waluigi Stadium and Luigi Circuit
* Super Mario Sunsine- Sticky Situations (battle with muddy piranha plant)
* Mario Party 2- Keepin' on the Path (Shock, Drop, or Roll) and This Way That (Fillet Relay)
* Mario Party 3- Panic! (Tick Tock Hop), Got It? (Curtain Call), and What to Do!?!? (All Fired Up)
* Mario Party 4- music in Dungeon Duos and Order Up!
* Mario Party 5- music in Later Skater! and Blown Away
* Dr. Mario- fever and chill

I don't have the right equipment to listen to WTMK on my computer right now (*cries*) but I can listen to it at my grandma's house whenever I get a chance.  Besides these are pretty good and I think most everyone will like them (if they aren't on the list).

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 05:00:11 PM »
Doh, that topic should be "Nov '04" as in the year, not the day. >_<

As for PM:TTYD music, if I find some, it'll be on the playlist for sure.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 04:39:47 PM »
Ha ha, the perfect and "never-erring" Deezer finally made a mistake!  Everybody point and laugh at him now in an immature way! *points and laughs at Deezer in an immature way all by himself... and then gets beat up by everyone including Mario*

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/7/2004 2:41:39 PM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 06:50:25 PM »
Dang, if I knew I was perfect I would've been more careful while posting that.

Edited by - Deezer on 11/7/2004 4:52:37 PM

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 06:19:52 AM »
I love how the previous post was edited.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2004, 05:05:37 PM »
Yay! This is exactly what I wanted! I don't know about songs in particular, but I was hoping for more music from games like, SMW, SMW2, SMRPG, SM64 and all the Mario Partys. Stuff like that. That would make me so happy! ^_^

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 05:57:28 PM »
By the way, eventually we'll have a separate, higher-quality stream. With the way they have it set up, the songs will have to be re-encoded with mp3PRO. I've been told an mp3PRO audio stream at 32kbps is comparable to FM radio. Even if you don't want to install it or get the Winamp plugin it should still sound better than the normal stream (16kbps).

So maybe I'll try to get all the requests on the higher-quality stream.

Edited by - Deezer on 11/9/2004 3:58:44 PM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 06:27:34 PM »
Deezer IS perfect.
He made that mistake on purpose.
anyway back to tthe topic. I whish that I could listen to WTMK...
I like stuff from Mario Kart 64 and SSBM and SM46

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2004, 08:25:48 PM »
"I whish that I could listen to WTMK..."
Whish? Whish!? Worst speller EVER.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2004, 09:02:23 PM »
If you whish for a fhish to eat on a dhish while sitting beside a girl named thrish, you may have your whish and eat fhish on a dhish, but only if you invite the bhishop.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2004, 11:35:42 PM »
I WANNA PLAY SUPER MARIO 46!!!

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2004, 04:12:08 AM »
Oh yeah! I forgot about MK64. I'd love to hear some of those too.

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2004, 06:17:51 PM »
Koopaslaya = a bad speller X one millonz.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print