Print

Author Topic: WTMK request thread - Nov. 04  (Read 16035 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2004, 02:10:59 AM »
well, as for the music i'd like to hear -

- Super Mario Land 2
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Dr. Mario (SNES)
- Yoshi's Island (SNES)
- Super Mario World (SNES)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
- Mario Kart: Double Dash !!
- Mario Paint
- Super Mario USA (NES)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Mario RPG
- Super Mario 64 (SLIDE THEME, RAWR!!)

Also, please reduce the amount of wario played to a minimum, in my opinion it really doesnt count as mario anyways, and several songs from the newer wario games are just poorly redone songs from other mario games.  Also, most of the GSM songs or whatever, where songs are made from the sounds of games, are really very annoying, except the Tetris Type A or B (cant remember which) sounds really cool.  Thanks Deez.
~There is no spoon, only sporks and oddly shaped cutlery~

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2004, 10:52:18 AM »
There's going to be a new way WTMK?  With better quality?  Yahoooo!  That's so great!  TMK is the best Mario site ever and it keeps getting better!

Hey, while we're on the topic of music, has anyone seen this yet? (it might be old news)
There's going to be a VG music concert that tours around the world!  Be sure to vote for lots of Mario music!  

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 008 DAY(S) REMAINING!!  EVEN CLOSER!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/13/2004 9:09:20 AM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2004, 03:50:18 PM »
Its the best for info, although the thing that powers the forum is hoarable.
Anyways can you rip your on PM2 Mp3s? I MUST HEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!
Owner of Boo Mansion!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2004, 09:19:28 PM »
Sup DarkFox. :)

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2004, 10:12:07 PM »
Heres some http://www.mikel0wns.cjb.net/pm2mp3
Hes been adding new ones. So there will be more soon.
Owner of Boo Mansion!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2004, 11:11:09 AM »
Thanks boomansion.  I think Bowser World is my favorite, but Bowser Underwater is high on my list too.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2004, 11:48:56 AM »
Rawk Hawk battle theme totally RAAAAAAAAAAAAWKS me.

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 09:06:03 PM »
Pirates Grotto has been added. Also he sent me some that havent been uploaded yet, so expect, somemore new ones soon.
Owner of Boo Mansion!

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2004, 08:22:27 PM »
Great!  Hey, speaking of mp3s, does anyone know where I can get a million or so Mario mp3s? (besides overclocked remixes, which has too many songs with the best parts taken out)

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 004 DAY(S) REMAINING!!  WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2004, 08:26:32 PM »
Cupperson's computer, but I can't access them anymore.  Dang firewall.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2004, 08:28:17 PM »
Lizard Dude Posted - 9 November 2004 4:19 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love how the previous post was edited.

By the way, Deezer original post was nothing like that.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2004, 04:44:59 PM »
Luigison, your posts could use some serious editing.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2004, 09:44:28 PM »
Look who's talking, TEM!  You need editing almost as much as I do!  Did Deezer's original post make fun of me and full of lots of cursing?  Dangnabbit, you waskly wabbit!

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 003 DAY(S) REMAINING!!!  NOT MUCH LONGER NOW!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2004, 09:48:49 PM »
Most of my post could use serious editing.  I never claimed to be perfect.

I liked Deezer original post better, but won't tell it here since he had edited it out.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2004, 05:45:50 PM »
Has WTMK been changed yet?

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Print