Print

Author Topic: SM64DS  (Read 34256 times)

« on: November 21, 2004, 07:16:19 PM »
At what point in "Super Mario 64 DS"  Do you find mario/wario/luigi?  And how do you get to the goomba king at the end of his maze?  NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 07:23:19 PM »
I'll help you as soon as I get it! I don't know about Mario/Luigi/Wario yet, be patient, and never give up.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 08:21:49 PM »
There's actually a Goomba king in this game?  Yes, finally!  What other kind of new bosses are in it?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 12:46:32 AM »
I'm not sure. But heard something like you'd have to find their caps.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 12:52:38 AM »
I have Mario.  You have to have 8 stars.  Then a Toad will tell you where you can go and ask if you've forgot about Mario.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 11:41:37 AM »
I have 17 stars!  Alse Toad said is that mario came out of the room w/ the marching bomb-omb picture.  But i dont know where he whent!  HELP ME AS SOON AS U CAN!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 07:08:42 PM »
Go in the *8 door in Peach's rec room.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 09:40:54 PM »
Looks like I'll have to wait till' Christmas for SM64DS... I used up all my current money on just the unit. But man... I just cannot wait! Maybe I'll do a "countdown to SM64DS" on my desktop. Hmm... 31 days till' I get it.

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2005, 08:52:59 PM »
Mario is in the room found in the rec room found in the room for switching characters that is placed where the little Secret slide from original SM64 is.
I can't remember where exactly goomboss (goomba king with a dumb name) is in the maze,sorry.
New bosses are King Boo (with new stupid name)
and a Chill bully with a few new improvements.
Luigi is found in Boo's Mansion 3rd floor
Wario is found in the snow man's land entrance (you need Luigi)

~~~
Working out for an hour and a half makes you get bigger muscles. Writing for an hour and a half makes you a better writer
~Stephen King
~~~
Working out for an hour and a half makes you get bigger muscles. Writing for an hour and a half makes you a better writer
~Stephen King

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 08:46:23 PM »
Umm... I don't even have the game yet and I knew where Mario is!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2005, 08:27:07 AM »
Maybe it is because you bought the PRIMA guide first?

Fencing, 17th Century!  YOU''RE IT!!

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2005, 08:00:03 PM »
I live in AUS. and it's not even out yet I know where Mario, Luigi, and Wario are I can tell you if you want?
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2005, 10:30:31 PM »
Man, someone really spoiled all the locations. As you probably know, I have the game now. I'm glad nobody told me where Wario's portrait was.

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 09:24:18 PM »
how/where do i get the key to unlock the main upstairs door on the 2nd floor of the castle? & how exactly do i get luigi? i've already gotten to the king boo's world/level where luigi's at; i just need to know what to do in order to get to him.

out of eden rocks!
gotee.com
friendsofoutofeden.com
outofedenonline.com
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 11:58:23 PM »
To find the Second floor key: Beat Bowser in the Bowser in the Fire Sea course.

Get Luigi: Find and beat King Boo.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2005, 12:46:06 AM »
Gamefaqs. I just couldn't help myself. :)

But, now, I have finished the game, and have 150 Stars.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2005, 02:00:22 PM »
For those of us who DO have Luigi, isn't it unexplainably cool that you can follow the sound of the laughing on the DS?

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2005, 07:53:11 PM »
Sure, it's great the first time around, but after a few times through it get's rather annoying. I sure wish the King [Boo] would try to scare you a few times, instead of laughing consistently.

"The Suffix: Last but not Least."

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2005, 08:21:51 PM »
Ah, the power of stereo.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2005, 09:44:16 PM »
ok you know that pool of water that's suspended in mid-air, that's located above a little hill in the basement area, kind of over by the door to the dire, dire docks course? well what i wanna know is, how do you get it down from there?

out of eden rocks!

Edited by - justinyoshi on 9/13/2005 8:45:02 PM
ducky go down de hole!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2005, 10:49:16 PM »
You mean that one that's kind of like a wall to prevent you from going to that door? That's not water. It's a wall to prevent you from going to that door. But I never said it worked!

My friend John: Wow! I can see my own breath! It''s already that time of year?
Me: No. Your breath just smells. Really bad.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2005, 02:10:10 PM »
yeah, so how do you do it?

ducky go down de hole!
ducky go down de hole!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2005, 05:26:33 PM »
It's not water! It's there for a reason: to prevent you from going to that door! So you can't get it down. But you can long jump up the slope.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2005, 10:15:39 AM »
Under with a long jump or around through another door.  And how on earth did you think that was water?!  Okay, ice is technically water, but it doesn't even look like that...

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2005, 04:44:37 PM »
so what's with this "rainbow ship" level that everyone here keeps talking about?

ducky go down de hole!
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2005, 10:18:02 PM »
Could you please be more specific about what you want to know?

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2005, 03:40:03 PM »
Course 15, Rainbow Ride. There's a ship flying over the rainbow. When you have 50 easy-to-get stars, it's open.
...All right, I'll tell you where. In the room with the entrance to Tick Tock Clock (beyond the 50-star star door) there's 2 holes, one on eace side of the room. One leads to a small area where you collect 8 red coins using the wing cap, the other leads to Rainbow Ride.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »
That could mean a few things:
  • Super Mario 64 DS was originally gonna be singleplayer, like the original.
  • There is a cheat menu, activatable by Game Genie codes, I will reply with all the codes from maybe The Cutting Room Floor?
  • Yoshi wasn't gonna be the starter player, it would be Mario instead.
  • The old room for the top right door in the castle (you know, the one that contains the famous slide) was gonna be the old room from the N64, somehow, when multiplayer and more characters were added, the room was changed, and toad's rec room was added.
  • There was no Toad's Rec Room in development.[verify]
  • Lastly, several models from Super Mario 64 were gonna go unused, I think an unused, quite blocky version of Cappy, which was reused, and redesigned, for Mario Odyssey.
Now that is a long list, so to prevent spam, I have shortened it to the length required. Thank you for your patience. The rest of the numbers is up to you, so get researching!
It's a-me, SWPlaysMC! This Sig loves you by default. I have POWER... I HAVE FURY!

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2019, 09:46:13 AM »
There's actually a Goomba king in this game?  Yes, finally!  What other kind of new bosses are in it?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
No, not Happening!
It's a-me, SWPlaysMC! This Sig loves you by default. I have POWER... I HAVE FURY!

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 07:01:04 PM »

• Lastly, several models from Super Mario 64 were gonna go unused, I think an unused, quite blocky version of Cappy, which was reused, and redesigned, for Mario Odyssey.
    Now that is a long list, so to prevent spam, I have shortened it to the length required. Thank you for your patience. The rest of the numbers is up to you, so get researching!

Really? Cappy originating from SM64? Hard to believe. Also why comic sans?[/list]
    Bowser impostor in 5-4, Japanese god in real life!

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2019, 04:39:29 AM »
    Yes, even fan videos depict him wearing cappy in 64, which later appeared in Odyssey.
    However, according to my sources, the videos are all fake, he never wears cappy in 64/64DS.

And no, comic sans is part of another series, undertale:
    https://www.tcrf.net/Undertale
    (The Cutting Room Floor link for Undertale)
    That was for the PC, not the 64 nor the DS.

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2019, 09:07:03 PM »
    Yeah so it's fake and unofficial, not cut content.
    Bowser impostor in 5-4, Japanese god in real life!

Print