Print

Author Topic: well known members?  (Read 4983 times)

« on: November 24, 2004, 11:42:57 AM »
Ho do you become a prolific member?  Do you have to post outstanding topics?  And can some1 be appointed a moderator if they asked?  What are my chances of becoming a prolific member?  I realy want to meet more w/ some of the head honchos (lizard dude, etc.)!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 01:01:08 PM »
If you wanna talk to then, you gotta get by me. I'm the bouncer in this place, see my "STAFF" shirt?

No, but really....
Just post a lot and don't be dumb and don't go away.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 02:36:02 PM »
Actually, don't post a lot. Post when necessary.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 03:49:07 PM »
Lizard Dude is a head honcho?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 05:48:31 PM »
If he wasn't before, he is now I guess.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 08:07:29 PM »
Chances? 55,000 to 1.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 10:28:16 AM »
If you want people here to like you, don't make pointless topics, such as stupid topics about random things, don't make stupid/random posts, and try to use good typing skills whenver possible.

The majority of the people at the board are wholesome, intelligent people. Most of them don't find stupid humor all that amusing, so if you act normal, you're sure to fit in.

Nothing but a Conservippie.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 11:59:23 AM »
Normal.  That's a relative term.  Like a first cousin twice removed?  No.  What's normal here might not be normal at the mall, in gym class, or on the moon.  And even a few things outside the norm for here are accepted.  (I hope.)  I would guess that the median age here is in the upper teens or possibly lower twenties.  I am outside that norm in that I am thirty-one chronilogically.

Anyway, here are the members I know the most about:

Lizard Dude <- He's the man.  Er.. Dude.  So popular that a website was named after him, or was that a cowinky-dink.

Fifth <- Do not confuse this guy with Sixth.  He is a least a well known as Mr. Face, but that's another thread altogether.

MEGAߥTE <- One of the many people here who I consider smarter than myself.  Read his 2000 graduation speech.

Insane Steve <- More insane than MEGAߥTE, but with a much smaller ߥTE.

Chupperson Weird <- Weirder than The Dude, but infinitly more Chup.

Luigison <- This guy is stupid.  Just read Chupperson's signature.  Also read Lizard Dude's signature inspired in part by "Luigison's posting as"

Watoad <- Deeply missed by all.

CashCrazed <- Some here may never forgive his SotFSK, but he is the reason we can now post HTML.

Marioguy <- The antithesis of Watoad.

Bob <- Bob doesn't exist.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2004, 02:13:25 PM »
"Read his 2000 graduation speech."

...and where could you find that, Mr. Luigison?

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2004, 09:23:16 PM »
1. Why do I like that signature of Trainman's so much?

2. Yes, where is this graduation speech?

3. I don't miss Watoad so much because he's been showing up in the chatroom(s) and emailing and stuff.

4. Why doesn't Luigison go to the chatroom?

5. Why does Luigison inspire signatures?

6. Today I was looking through this catalog entitled "What In The World" and there must have been at least 5 pages of items that involved the name Bob. Stuff like "WWBD (what would Bob do?)" and shirts and coffee cups and other sundry items that said Bob on them. It was crazy.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2004, 09:29:23 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2004, 01:47:41 AM »
Wario wishes to be well-known!!

____
In Ethiopia, people die from being to thin, in my country, people die from being to fat!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2004, 08:41:05 PM »
"and try to use good typing skills whenver possible."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, nice example there for good typing skills there, Meowrik.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Formerly quite reasonable.

Print