Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791168 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1095 on: May 30, 2007, 09:42:51 PM »
I just put an image and some styled text in my sig to see if the fourm will even accept BBCode in signatures. It still will.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1096 on: June 03, 2007, 03:12:00 AM »
I'm back!!!!!

[I wonder if anyone noticed I'd gone away for that while...]
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1097 on: June 03, 2007, 06:55:12 AM »
I did. I was wondering where you had gone off to, but then I remembered you said something about moving. :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1098 on: June 03, 2007, 11:33:52 AM »
[I wonder if anyone noticed I'd gone away for that while...]
I actually noticed this time.  I didn't notice until yesterday, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1099 on: June 03, 2007, 04:44:27 PM »
You were gone?! O_O -_- O_O -_-

Actually, I'm glad you're back. The Pointless Topic hasn't seemed as.. pointless without you.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1100 on: June 03, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
The Pointless Topic is a bloody dumpster for posting gibberish posts that don't pertain to anything or mean anything. In short, it's a topic made of SPAM. S-P-A-M. Like most of FG&S.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1101 on: June 03, 2007, 06:07:28 PM »
Oooooooooooo! That's a point for the Red team.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1102 on: June 03, 2007, 07:35:17 PM »
There's been a movement in #tmk to make posts in FG&S not count towards your post count. I support this, and I would like to see what all the new post counts will be when FG&S stops counting.

« Reply #1103 on: June 03, 2007, 10:55:54 PM »
If ANY of you have noticed, I have not been posting in the pointless topic as nearly as much as I used to. I'm starting to pass it up. It bores me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1104 on: June 03, 2007, 11:03:56 PM »
Anything without some degree of consistency (be it style, story, or silliness) becomes boring. It's a sad fact.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1105 on: June 04, 2007, 12:32:56 AM »
Join us, Peach.
I realized how boring and unproductive FG&S is when I hit puberty, really. The mind gets a lot of treatment in that stage of the life... perhaps mine more than the people with whom I go to school?
And, oh, welcome back!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1106 on: June 04, 2007, 06:50:39 AM »
Dang man, what's wrong with the FG&S? So what if it increases your post count? I mean, does it really matter that much that you have to ignore it altogether? I find that it's more fun going to the FG&S than the rest of the boards combined.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1107 on: June 04, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
Wait, am I to understand that everyone is ignoring my story? And now it won't even count as a real post anymore?

« Reply #1108 on: June 04, 2007, 09:59:41 AM »
First of all, I don't think anyone's worth should be based on their post count. Seriously, all it does is encourage people to spam their way to the top, be it in FG&S or in any other board.

Second of all, if The Pointless Topic bothers you guys so much, just ignore it. Nobody's forcing you to look at it.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1109 on: June 04, 2007, 10:14:22 AM »
Well, pointless or not, I shall use it this once.

Hiyas, I'm Aleclom!  I've been a lurker for quite some time, but only now have I registered.  I'm glad to finally be a part of the Fungi Forums!
Let's make like a baby and head out.

Print