Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 798011 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1200 on: June 23, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
FG&S is what takes experiences away from people. I'm a victim, myself.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1201 on: June 23, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »
Oh, come on. Just let him try it out.  >:(

If he doesn't like it well...I guess he's just another guy who hates the FG&S. Which is most everyone here.

My experience with the FG&S has been nothing but wonderful. If being serious and intellegent means giving up FG&S, then I'd rather be ignorant and silly. Wait, I'd rather be ignorant and silly over serious and intellegent anyway!  :P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 04:35:35 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1202 on: June 23, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »
I have no power over what boards any member does or does not view. Don't forget that.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1203 on: June 23, 2007, 04:41:29 PM »
Yeah, I know. No one should encourage him to go there or vice versa though. Yes, I am aware of the hypocrisy.

~Lavender

• What is light urple?
« Reply #1204 on: June 23, 2007, 10:03:33 PM »
Um, Im a girl ^^ Sorry I forgot to mention that >_>

Uh I guess I'll just look around the subforums and decide which ones I like, lol.
Random: Oooh yay another luigi fan : D

Yeah. Well you see its just that in some places, there are decent stuff to discuss and intelligent people but they get wiped out by the majority of kids, and Im just sick of reading spam. But Im just going to quit right here because I feel a little bad about saying it.

But yeah this is a great site.

« Reply #1205 on: June 23, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »
Whoops. Sorry about that. :/

« Reply #1206 on: June 26, 2007, 08:27:41 PM »
I thought my Forum IQ had gone up, I guess I was wrong.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 10:37:51 AM by Aarom11 »

« Reply #1207 on: June 26, 2007, 10:05:03 PM »
Oh my GOD! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND IN AGES DUDE!

Welcome back!

And a hello to Lavender! (I'm a chick, too!)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1208 on: July 03, 2007, 02:07:17 PM »
Welcome Lavendar. It is so nice to meet you. I am female as well.

Also, a welcome to Toad Titan, I am sure you will fit in just fine. :)
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1209 on: July 06, 2007, 11:26:14 PM »
Yeah. Well you see its just that in some places, there are decent stuff to discuss and intelligent people but they get wiped out by the majority of kids, and Im just sick of reading spam. But Im just going to quit right here because I feel a little bad about saying it.
Despite the grammar mishap in the chatroom, I congratulate you! GUYS, YOU'RE SCARING AWAY INNOCENT NEW MEMBERS. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #1210 on: July 08, 2007, 09:42:16 PM »
Hey y'all. I'm back from the camping trip. Not only was it fun, but I picked up ideas for a possible MGWV sequel.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1211 on: July 09, 2007, 11:27:49 AM »
Hooray!  Also, now that things have started to calm down from my birthday, I should be able to be on the boards between watching my AOSMB3 DVD set, finishing thank you notes, and trying to finish my second YouTube poop.  (Yes I have a YouTube account, but it's not under the Kojinka username.)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1212 on: July 09, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »
Well. what's your username? I can't wait to see your YTP! I may start making some...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1213 on: July 09, 2007, 12:39:38 PM »
Are you sure? I only have one on it right now, and it was mostly an experiment with WMM.  I guess if you really want to see it, there's a hint about my username in my sig.  Just don't expect mine to be, like, Kaejetokun or Goldar777 quality.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1214 on: July 10, 2007, 10:41:46 AM »
Hi.

I was wondering if I could come back to the site for a little bit so I can write the rest of my fan fic, Wario’s Grill. I won’t bother to post in any other section of the board (aside from this comment), and after I finish the fic, I’ll leave as promised. Yes, I know I said I’d be leaving forever,  but I hate it when I don’t finish my stories, and it’s been bugging me for a while now. I hope you guys don’t mind if I stick around just a little while longer to finish it.

(I like what you guys have done with the board, btw)

Print