Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791695 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1755 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »
I heartily agree with you, sir. Too few people realize that speech and text heavily benefits from a good understanding and execution of a language.

« Reply #1756 on: November 19, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »
I'd award you with a mushroom cookie, buuuut I'm fresh out! :D
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1757 on: November 19, 2008, 11:34:34 PM »
Grammar is a valuable commodity in a place where text is 99% of the point of communication, lol
[CONSPICIOUS LACK OF ENDING PUNCTUATION]
Anyway, I'm known as the Grammar Princess around here (among various other titles). You seem to have earned my respect.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1758 on: November 20, 2008, 12:00:02 AM »
But he's actually a potted plant who uses the computer on the same desk as himself when no one's looking. Any pictures of "Max" are actually pictures of the dude who waters him (not knowing that Max feeds on small animals).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1759 on: November 20, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »
Ahem - Previous post that was here was a result of early morning blarg and misreading of the above post! 8D
I really should get something for breakfast eats! XD
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 05:33:46 AM by Count Bleck »
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1760 on: November 20, 2008, 05:28:41 AM »
Welcome, Count Bleck.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1761 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »
Hola! I was guided to this thread to introduce myself, so..

Greetings! I is Marrie-Chan, I'm from Amsterdam the Netherlands and I'm 24 years old. The reason I stumbled across this place, is because I'm searching for friends for MarioKart Wii online racing. Dunno how to add friends there yet, but we'll get to know things in time right?^^
I am not going to write a whole story about me self, used to be a bad habit of mine..and a waste of time. So, if you want to know certain stuff about me or just my interests just ask. I'd love a good chat!;)
I'm a Nintendo veteran since the moment NES was released in my humble country, so that counts back a lot of years.lol

Nyway, I come in peace! *waves* ^^

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1762 on: December 02, 2008, 11:03:01 AM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums, and good luck finding racing buddies!

« Reply #1763 on: December 02, 2008, 02:42:52 PM »
 *waves

I used to come into the chat on occasion, long ago. long, long ago. I don't think anyone would have remembered me though, especially since I went by a different name.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1764 on: December 02, 2008, 03:59:44 PM »
Wow, lots of new people these days.  In any case, nice to meet you!

« Reply #1765 on: December 02, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »
 I really needed to find a Mario forum... so, here we go. Hopefully it won't be as nutty as... say, The Hylia. People don't exactly freak over the Mario franchise like they do Zelda, which is good.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1766 on: December 02, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »
Two new folks in a day? Well, hi! Just try and stick around...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1767 on: December 03, 2008, 06:02:24 AM »
Or at least two new real people. You all definitely beat that spambot, that's for sure.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1768 on: December 03, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »
I will definetely stick around!..I hate spam!XD

I really needed to find a Mario forum... so, here we go. Hopefully it won't be as nutty as... say, The Hylia. People don't exactly freak over the Mario franchise like they do Zelda, which is good.

OMG, were you on TheHylia as well? I were mostly there in art gallery section..That forum is boring!

« Reply #1769 on: December 03, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
 I kinda still am, but for the reasons listed I don't pop in much. It's mostly "Link is my hubby" or "this game is better it has pretty graphics" or "Is there a fourth triforce?" You know, the really dumb stuff.

-Master Hand-

Print