Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3  (Read 75054 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #390 on: May 24, 2005, 09:41:55 PM »
It's depressing how the last post of the first page of this topic has Sapphira saying her parents are letting her go to E3.

Suffix, I have those exact same pants, and similar shoes that I only wear for more formal occasions.  Too bad I didn't get to see your messed up hair, that was the only pic that didn't show up either of the two times I've visited this page.

In the Picture of the staff spelling out "TMK", who are the two on the far left?  I could recognize the others...

Pure being is getting hit in the face by a kickball.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #391 on: May 24, 2005, 09:50:32 PM »
Left half of "T" = Luigison
Right half of "T" = Watoad
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #392 on: May 25, 2005, 07:50:12 PM »
http://www.chupnet.com/E3

More forthcoming.
That was a joke.

« Reply #393 on: May 25, 2005, 09:00:58 PM »
"Unlike you, she was constantly weirded out by stuff that they were saying, or so I surmised from her repeated "Yeeeeaaaaahh"s, "Rriiiiggggghhhhht"s, and "Okay, you guys are totally weirding me out"s (I'm not positive about the last one)."

So much for her putting up with people's occasional weirdness. XD

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #394 on: May 25, 2005, 09:16:42 PM »
Well, except for the fact that "constant" and "heavy" are better descriptors for the weirdness that was being thrown down the pipe that leads to her house.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #395 on: May 25, 2005, 09:42:54 PM »
That and she said she'd probably fit right in since she's insane too, or something along those lines.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #396 on: May 25, 2005, 10:38:33 PM »
I may have lost my digital camera on the trip.  It's about the size of half a deck of cards and was in a black velvet case last I saw it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #397 on: May 25, 2005, 11:11:54 PM »
Yep! XD
They were weird, but it was great. I was pretty much smiling or laughing the whole time. You guys are crazy enough as it is, but put you all together, little food and little sleep for DAYS, as well as playing video games or dealing with them somehow for the entire time... yeah, CRAZINESS TO THE MAX!

Okay, yeah, I'm weird too. ^_^;

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #398 on: May 25, 2005, 11:46:44 PM »
I believe Sapphira said something about how she'd pretend to be drunk and fall down.

--

<Chupperson> I think the E3 trip awakened something in me
<Chupperson> I seem to like Metroid Prime games and Pokemon now
<Luigison> I think we were all "awakened" for the majority of the time.
<Lizard_Dude> LOL
<Lizard_Dude> Ain't that the truth
<Chupperson> Hahahahah
<Chupperson> That's certainly true

--

Watoad, is your Meteos still alive? I killed my Electroplankton on Sunday after I showed my brother.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #399 on: May 26, 2005, 12:06:37 AM »
Yeah, when I'm tired, yet hyper and around friends, I get really crazy. So hyper I pretend to be drunk. I purposely stagger to lose my balance, which then I end up falling to the ground, putting me in a fit laughter, unable to get up. Throw in a bottle of sparkling cider, and I go even crazier. XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/25/2005 11:08:38 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #400 on: May 26, 2005, 12:59:46 AM »
Hey, I act drunk too, sometimes. I didn't while at E3, though. o_O
That was a joke.

« Reply #401 on: May 26, 2005, 12:36:42 PM »
I believe everyone has done that at one time or another, acting drunk and crazy after a situation such as that.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #402 on: May 26, 2005, 01:09:56 PM »
Courtesy my headphones, I am able to answer Vid's question from the chat room yesterday. Here ya are:

Chup: Here we are at E3. Aa haa haa haa haaa!

Lizard: Deezer rules. [Parking garage echo] Gimme a promotion.

Chup laughs

Lizard: I'm the only one who writes E3 info.

Watoad: You like went from doing nothing to doing everything.

Lizard: True.

MEGA&szlig;&yen;TE laughs

Chup: Yeah. TMK at E3. Here we are. We have the proof now. Or something. [Watoad starts speaking underneath Chup at "Here we."]

Watoad: Let's go so we can get breakfast.

Chup: I have 80  minutes of video left.

Lizard: What about pictures, though? What if I want 8000 pictures of the coast?

Chup laughs

Lizard: When was the last time you did something red on? [The words "something red on" aren't correct; that's just my closest guess.]

Birds chirp as Chup starts talking over Lizard

Chup: Wait a minute. Dude, I totally forgot my stuff.

This is just a sample of what the trip was like all the way through. There wasn't a quiet moment (not even while we were sleeping, apparently >_>)&mdash;these guys are even wittier and funnier in person than online. 'Twas joke city. 'Twas great.

My E3 info has been started, and I'll be darned if I don't finish it before I go to bed tonight. It's up to Deezer and/or MEGA&szlig;&yen;TE whether or not it gets added to the site this late, though.

Meteos lives!

. . . Whoa, new sig! Nice! Who originally said it?

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

Edited by - WaToaD on 5/26/2005 12:13:53 PM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #403 on: May 26, 2005, 05:10:57 PM »
I wish Sapphira was crazy more often...

Pure being is getting hit in the face by a kickball.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #404 on: May 26, 2005, 05:31:23 PM »
Go go, Meteos!

I'm not sure who said it, but they said it in the chatroom yesterday.

Nice transcript! I'll attempt to further decipher what I was saying.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

Print