Print

Author Topic: YKYVTFFTMW...  (Read 62492 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 04:35:12 PM »
-When you just start typing www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board even when you don't intend to visit the forums.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 05:17:49 PM »
--When it's the first board you visit each day even when you're a member of many other boards

--When you spend all day on the FF rather than finish a game you need to play for the nth time.

--When you had a long persnal debate over how to shorten Lizard Dude and my names (until lately since it seems that LD will refere only to Lizard Dude).

Random Manga Quote:
"How can I be in love with a girl who crams bamboo sticks up her nose?!"--Chiharu Eniwa. Girl Got Game volume 7.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2005, 02:59:42 PM »
- You got the search to work.

Speaking of the search thing, I was just thinking that.  Why doesn't it work?  How am I supposed to make "new" topics if I don't know which ones have already been made? *slams head on computer desk*

You knew what YKYVTFFTMW meant before you clicked it

Ugh!  I admit it! *cries*  I also admit that I said Dukar to my friend not long ago.  That's just a little scary.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 7/2/2005 2:01:49 PM

(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2005, 04:26:13 PM »
When three of your five Firefox homepages are:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/tmk.shtml

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/default.asp

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/chatroom/chatroom-j.shtml?n=L

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2005, 08:28:38 PM »
-When Lizard Dude is nice to you not just for the sake of general niceness.

-When everyone has at one time or another liked you and also not liked you.

-When you impress people by how fast you can type when really you're just typing this website's address.

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2005, 07:34:47 PM »
When you notice which forumers haven't posted in a while.
When you get kicked off and call a funeral company.
When you inspect your own profile and it says "Number of posts: We lost count."
When your sig is more than one line long.
If you were in on the whole "Lizard Dude is dead" thing.
When you have two names so you won't get kicked off for posting too much.

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 7/22/2005 6:49:20 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2005, 10:32:50 PM »
... You get bored one day and decide to bump this after it's been down forever.
... You go to other forum boards and tell them to "repent and join the one true forums" (not making fun of any religion here, just joking)
... You're so nice to Sapphira that she actually decides to finish The Prophecy just for you
... You've emailed at least half of the people here just so you can get to know them better, and they don't hate you for it
... Every remote computer that you've used has the fungi forums as the main page
... You create "The Ultimate Topic" that everyone loves
... You know the origin to all of the inside jokes here like Blow'd Up, Dukar, pwnd, Luigison's dirt, Deezer bread, Lisreal, yada yada yada
... I start to really really really get on your nerves (open target alert!)
... You pause your Mario games so you can type here
... You start asking people at other forums whatever happened to someone here, and then when they ask you what the du... uh, cheese you are talking about, you realise that you aren't here (bad one)
... You create a convenient way to travel between boards just by holding one key and pushing another on the keyboard
... You try to find out what kind of fungi the Super Mushrooms are and get really frustrated

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2005, 11:22:12 PM »
You have two monitors.  One for #tmk and the other for the Fungi Forums.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2005, 07:10:12 PM »
You know you fisit these forums too much when:

Your only friends are these ones on here
You kill yourself when you forget your password here and the forget your password thing doesn't send your password to your new e-mail
You forget about your Mario game when you login
Your teacher tells you to find a site on CAD and you come here to ask for help
Someone asks you if you've played FF and you think of the Fungi Forums, not Final Fantasy
The only sites you go to, no matter if you're being paid or not, are The Mushroom Kingdom and these forums
You always type in your password and Username for this forum at other forums
You visit and post in the YKYVTFFTMW... topic
You know what I'm talking about
Your ISP bill is more than $2000 (exaggerated a bit?)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2005, 02:39:25 PM »
MEGAߥTE shall kill you.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 07:32:54 PM »
How did this get revived?

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2005, 08:32:24 PM »
I'm glad it did because I didn't see it before.

- Your writing ability is due not only to school but also to a video game web site.

- You link to older topics in newer ones that are repeats of the older ones.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2005, 10:03:16 PM »
- You become a world-renowned quantum physicist/mathmetician, discover the smallest particle ever to exist, and name it "Dirt."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2005, 05:56:04 PM »
- You've rigged up a special Rube Goldberg-style contraption that detects when you get out of bed and automatically turns on the computer, gets on the Internet, and types "http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board" into the browser just in time for you to sit down at the computer when you wake up.

- You wake up at 3:00 am to sit down after said process.

- You actually respond to a topic like this.

- You actually respond to a topic like this with a post like this.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2005, 12:01:35 AM »
-You make a YKYVTFFTMW topic...

I''ve noticed something amongst some people''s signatures- they''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print