Print

Author Topic: Favorite thing to do while waiting?  (Read 2862 times)

« on: October 25, 2005, 06:22:34 PM »
We all know that most of us watch T.V. Sometimes we wait until it comes on. What do you like to do while waiting for your favorite T.V. show to come on?

Usually I just do my Homework while waiting for GX, and other shows. During Saturday I usually play and wait until Naruto comes on if I'm not sleeping over at my cousin's house.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 07:50:50 PM »
I only watch sporting events, the history channel,m and the discovery channel. I don't wait for anyhting. Becuase I am busy untill the point the TV show comes on.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 08:02:41 PM »
I don't watch much TV. But when I wait in other  situations, I usually pace.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 08:38:22 PM »
Internet poker. Sometimes I'll saunter over to the local pool hall and shoot some billiards or play In the Groove (think DDR, but harder).

Or, like TEM, I pace a lot also.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 08:43:20 PM »
Pace is so last minute.  I Picante!

Seriously, there's way to much to list here.  Besides I would normally have TiVo recorded it and watch it later.  If it's something I realy want to catch when it comes on I often catch up on my TiVo viewing while I wait.  Though, overall I watch much less TV then I used to.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 08:51:56 PM »
I don't think I watch TV as much anymore, thanks to school and rehearsal and homework.  It's pretty cool, although I miss Degrassi (I just got television back like yesterday too, I've been watching movies).  Bu whe nI would be watching TV, often I'd also be reading a book or playing my GBA or doing homework at the same time, so I'd just do those things during commercials.  Or else I might go onto the computer really quickly to visit my regualr websites (TMK, H*R, Mugglenet, TMNT, Elfwood, etc.), or maybe go eat something or play a song on my keyboard.  Random things.  Maybe daydream.  Usually daydream.

If I'm waiting for stuff other than TV, I resort to noise-making, such as: drumming, bird noises, repeating TV/movie quotes to myself, beatboxing, whistling, making a water-dropping noise, and a bubble popping noise.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 09:50:53 PM »
> In the Groove (think DDR, but harder).

Uh. Huh.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 11:48:48 PM »
Oh, the shows I must watch don't come on weekdays, so I really don't care if I missed a show during the week.

As for waiting for THOSE shows, I'll go on the internet, look at the clock, and go on normal sites I frequent, etc.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 09:13:39 AM »
I got my Game Boy Micro and my Nintendo DS keeping me company between Veronica Mars and stuff.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 08:47:06 PM »
I usually leave my TV on all day and when somethign good comes on I change the channel. When nothing particularly good is on, I watch somewhat interesting things. Or, as any normal person would, I play Nintendo!

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 04:00:03 PM »
Leaving the T.V on is a bad idea. It raises your electric bill and You'll get less money.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 10:45:49 PM »
A lot of people seem to be doing that lately. Don't know why, but they either have money to spare or make huge sacrificies.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 10:49:39 PM »
I post on internet message boards.

10 minutes until my show starts.....

Quitters never win, and winners never quit. But those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 06:23:32 PM »
Sometimes, I'll take a big long sh......errrr, poop on the pot, 'till my favorite stuff comes on. Or I'll play the Gamecube. Other things I find enjoyable are......

1. Drawing
2. Wrestling
3. Weight Lifting
4. Taking a shower
5. Writing a story
6. The forum boards of course!

Always good to have a hobby in between laying out on the couch.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print