Print

Author Topic: Code:Lyoko  (Read 5062 times)

« on: September 24, 2005, 08:09:39 PM »
Does anybody watch that cartoon Code:Lyoko on Miguzi in Cartoon Network? I'm a big fan of the series myself.

Nintendo,Mario,and Bomberman pwns. Sony,Microsoft,and Halo are n00bs.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 07:24:39 AM »
Actually, while Coke Lyoko is a rather entertaining diversion, I think it is derivative of various other media, most notably The Matrix and even Power Rangers if you stretch your imagination. But, I think it's okay.

And regarding your sig: You DO know that Hudson made Bomberman, and not Nintendo, right? 'Cause if you'e trying to get the point across that Nintendo is better than Microsoft, then you're also saying that Adventure Island and Hudson Hawk are better than Halo.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 03:27:10 PM »
Well, if he meant Hudson games in general, he would have said "Hudson."

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 05:22:39 PM »
I seriously cant stand code: lyoko, and I hate the idea of miguzi, they should have just left things alone at CN.

But burning in my heart, the memory smoulders on, of the gunner''s dying words on the intercom...~ Roger
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 06:53:47 PM »
I hate Miguzi. They put Toonami on Saturdays now, and I can't bare the thought of Code: LYOKO being on while Naruto isn't.
Final word of advice:
Code: LYOKO is not that great.

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 07:07:39 PM »
I lost interest too. No more new eps!

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 12:28:24 AM »
I hate CN entirely. It was fine when they played Looney Tunes all the time, but now they've just added too much crap. Just my opinion, don't want to start something.

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 07:38:46 AM »
It's alright. It's your opinion.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005, 09:24:47 AM »
Wait a minute...You prefer for CN to be a 24 hour Looney Tunes network than being an outlet for all kinds of animation? I'm ashamed of you.

Blame KidsWB for making Toonami be Saturday only.

Edited by - Mr. Wiggles on 10/13/2005 12:00:35 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 01:18:55 PM »
I miss Acme Hour. So many memories of Coyote and Road Runner.

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 01:39:05 PM »
I cannot stand Code: LYOKO, I despise that show entirely

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 03:13:56 PM »
Many shows are trying to be this generation, but they don't have that kind of bang like the older cartoons.

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 07:28:16 PM »
That's because the older cartoons got away with a lot more things than today's cartoons do.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2005, 11:35:17 AM »
I think it sucks

"FUN SIZE! what's so fun about having less candy!"

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2005, 03:41:03 PM »
My interest is now in Yu-Gi-Oh G/X

Print