Print

Author Topic: Joining other forums  (Read 8998 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 11:00:48 AM »
Almost every time I go to OC Remix, I get a virus, I'll never go there again ....... It's evil!

Other Guy: We are not in Kansas anymore.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 09:50:38 PM »
I've looked at gamewinners forum. Not good. So the FFs are my only forum. Do you know why?

Because you're all my FFFFs. My Freakin' Fungi Forum Friends!

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 10:47:04 PM »
Hmmm, funny. I've been banned from Rangerboard. Oh well, it's probably just a 2 day ban. Though I don't seem to remember any specific rule I broke...

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 06:25:08 AM »
I go on:

gamefaqs.com
happytreefriends.com
gamespy.com
thesims2.com
neopets.com
nintendo.com
ign.com

I know I have more, I'm very talkative.

I''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 01:41:56 PM »
One time I joined VGCats and I saw an Admin saying Mario sucks. It's a fact. Then I said No it's an opinion. Then I get banned. Like [wtd]?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 03:39:55 PM »
Well, at least you were banned with a good message left behind.

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 04:28:10 PM »
*Woo-hoo plays in background*

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 10:19:52 PM »
Aarom: What?!?!?!?! That admin is a [jerk]. He should have been banned for banning you.

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 10/14/2005 9:57:19 PM
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2005, 09:55:53 AM »
i agree....

1 forum i went to was justachat.com *shudders*

mario,green day and pokemon rock!
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 09:48:55 PM »
You think VGcats is bad? Try DKvine.

I mean where else will you find such intelligent conversation as "Nintendo has [Pooped] on the DK franchise" or "[Stupid] Nintendo and their [insert bad word here] Sockpuppet fans!"

Disagree with the majority? Banned. Disagree with a Moderater or Administrator? Banned. Like Donkey Kong Jungle Beat? Banned.

Let's also not forget their original unique nicknames for stuff, like "Japan Super Happy" for Nintendo and "KISS Kong" for the bosses for DKJB. Wow, I would've never thought for such clever nicknames all by myself. Did I mention their blind devotion to Rareware? Let's disregard all negative reviews for Grabbed by the Ghoulies and Conker Live and Reloaded and automatically assume It's the final nail in the coffin for Nintendo.

Oh and you can't have the same avatar as anyone else. Especially Sean. Don't steal the Wario fanboy's avatar, he might call you something only a 12 year old would think is offensive.

Edited by - Mr. Wiggles on 11/3/2005 7:51:25 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 10:21:06 PM »
These other forums may be put together by two-year-olds with strange HTML skills, but Im glad I didn't get very far in some forums.

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2005, 03:12:47 PM »
> Oh and you can't have the same avatar as anyone else. Especially Sean. Don't steal the Wario fanboy's avatar, he might call you something only a 12 year old would think is offensive.

It's alright. I may be 12 but I act like a 15 year old.

Edited by - Aarom11 on 11/4/2005 1:13:02 PM

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2005, 03:25:23 PM »
A person somewhere else doesn't like Mario and the whole FF goes nuts.

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2005, 03:35:42 PM »
Well, this IS a mario fourm. anyone bad mouths Mario and they have to see the FF team. Some quality jumping-on-heads time. *Boing* *Boing*

Orginized is my middle name.

Poorly is my first.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 04:56:02 PM »
Uhhhhh.....

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Print