Print

Author Topic: Things need to change  (Read 2363 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: November 05, 2005, 05:37:41 PM »
Don't get me wrond, the Fungi Forum is my favorite game forum ever, but a few rules should, in my opinion, be changed. Keep in mind, though, that this is not an attack or just whining, but merely suggestions.

Bumping: First off, the definition of bumping is not clearly defined in the rules (only "no bumping for the sake of bumping"), so that should be corrected. Also, whenever someone replies to a topic when it's only gone about a week without posts, someone else will complain that person's bumping. In my opinion, "bumping" is replying to a topic about a month old for no reason at all.

Avatars: I know this is a heated debate, and things like bandwidth should be taken into consideration, but avatars should at least be considered. More on these and others, but I have to go now. Bye!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 05:41:58 PM »
I'm pretty sure avatars have been considered. Numerous times.

I like the board without them.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 06:14:33 PM »
Yeah, I'll admit, I was part of the avatar thing. I'll forget avatars now, They aren't that special.

Print