Print

Author Topic: Deezer... a Site You REALLY Want to Visit  (Read 6372 times)

« on: March 11, 2001, 06:29:41 AM »
Errr, if you don't know about it already.  I'm sure you've heard of The Mario Kingdom, TMK's double, from these forums.  But... you're a suspect(dunno how important) in a hacking case.

http://www.mariokingdom.com

~teehee~
~teehee~

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2001, 12:11:38 AM »
Yeah, MEGAߥTE showed me. The current mailbag shows where we stand.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2001, 02:02:44 AM »
I was about to tell ya about that too... strange how that website looks like a degraded verson of your'se, deezer
Stomp your feet, clap your hands, Wa-Lui-gig- can't be beat!

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2001, 08:57:03 AM »
Frankly this is one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a long time. A lot of his downloads are directly lifted from you. You should press the authors of things such as the Winamp skins to declare whether or not they actually gave him permission. To the best of my knowledge, Toasty64 did no such thing...

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2001, 12:36:13 PM »
Here's what you should do, deezer, drive a pole right though his head... No wait that's illgal... sorry, but that would be a good thing to do if it were legal. Ali can't even admit that he Rips off deezer. I'm surprized that logo isn't from deezer's page. Well hoepfully. Ali will choack on a sour grape
Stomp your feet, clap your hands, Wa-Lui-gig- can't be beat!

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2001, 02:18:44 PM »
Cant you get him because you site is copyrighted Deezer? I personally have been to the site and it SUX

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2001, 02:56:51 PM »
i got this from his site:

IMPORTANT NEWS: Saturday 10. march 2001
I couldn't update my site because my E-Mail, my ICQ and my website-account has been hacked. I got back my ICQ and E-Mail, all thanks to Microsoft. And I got my GeoCities!-account back after 5 days hard work, for few minutes ago!
Yesterday I was talking with the Danish Police about the hacking-problems - they told me, that "Hotmail.com" belongs to Microsoft - and it means, when someone hack an account on Hotmail.com, you will hack a Microsoft-product - and BIG serious problems will follow. I'm absolutely not sure, but maybe it's Deezer, the owner of The Mushroom Kingdom who hacked me. He is a part of Kontek.net and my account to my website, ICQ-account and Hotmail-account information were sent to Kontek.net. His website is about Super Mario, and maybe he don't want me to beat him - and I told the police about that... Also, I told them, that I wasn't absolutely sure. So they had to check the problem before anything else. I got following message from the Danish Police:

"...so if you are one of his visitors and we identifies him as the purpetrator, I ask you to boycott his site. His site is maybe the best Mario site in the world, and he does not want you to beat him. That is why he hacks your page and your other accounts - thats okay, but he is going to lose his site because of it. You will always be hold responsible for your actions..."

If it is him, his site will be closed on ClassicGaming for hacking my ICQ and website. And something bigger will happen, because of hacking a Microsoft-product.
If you know anything about this, have any comments, questions or something you want to say about this or other things, please check here.

So to you, hacker: Have a nice day! If I was you, and when the problems withthe police is over, I will stop... but it's your problem, not mine, your life, not mine. Once again: Have a nice day!

i think he's just trying to get deezer in trouble.

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!

Edited by - daFunkster on 3/13/01 12:58:29 PM
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2001, 04:55:03 PM »
I did send the fella an email that wasn't so much a flame, I find you can do so much more insulting with the truth. I said half of his site didn't work, and the other half was stolen from TMK anyway. I also said that he has no proof that Deezer hacked him, so he shouldn't blame him.

He replied, treating me like a 5 year old, saying that he got the material off OTHER sites... and that I don't know what I'm talking about and will never understand.

I felt so violated by this creep.

Webmaster

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2001, 08:14:46 PM »
I also sent him an email defending Deezer by stating the facts and he didn't reply, its been 2 days now and he said he'll respond within 24 hours...

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2001, 12:26:50 AM »
We exchanged some letters, and he told me that he was going to make a last update then move (on?) to mariogamer.com (which looks like Super Mario 128 Central). It never ends...

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2001, 02:36:00 AM »
Mario Gamer? Eek! I know the webmaster to that place, and he's delightfully nice. I wonder what pushed Tub O Koopa to make THAT weird move.

Eh, I'll ask him next time I see him.

And it's not really like SM128... The Mario cameo list is donated from my own cameo list of all Nintendo games (not just Mario). I gave them permission to do that. So excuse any similarities to your own cameo lists there, Deezer ^_^

Webmaster

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2001, 07:58:22 AM »
i also wrote a letter to that ali boodwa or what ever his name is guy. he hasn't answered back. Perhaps I could have been nicer but i just laid down the facts that he should leave his superior (Deezer) alone.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2001, 02:56:55 PM »
by the way if you look at his site now he Apologizes to Deezer. well lets hope it lasts. i knew that if  few of us followed that famous saying by Ben Franklin: United we stand devided we fall!

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2001, 04:15:00 PM »
in his one section has says something like "if you use info from my site, link to it" well he asked credit for Deezers works

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2001, 11:37:08 AM »
Now he's starting to put TMK downloads on Mario Gamer. I notified him of this on the forums. Here is his response:
ABSOLUTELY NON of the games or downloads are stolen from TMK - The Mushroom Kingdom. And if you are talking about TMK - The Mario Kingdom, I will say it is my site. I have the right to take things of it. 1000s of websites has that game, which is on the top of the Game-downloads (MarioGamer) - And I'm not even sure that he has that game...

My response to this:
It first appeared at TMK... (The Mushroom Kingdom) and unless you happened to write the program, I suggest you take it off... or at least link to them..

-FM
-FM

Print