Print

Author Topic: Happy birthday to you!  (Read 6523 times)

« on: March 24, 2001, 06:39:55 AM »
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Mushroom Kingdom...
Happy Birthday to you!

-Happy Birthday TMK!-

btw: deezer, by posting birthday #4 on classicgaming.com/tmk/birthday, you got rid of birthday #3's page.

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2001, 11:49:50 AM »
Happy b-day TMK, and many more. (Bout time i was around for one of them birthdays) Mario 4eva! Keep up the mailbag! The last one was so funny i had to put a quote in my sig (check below)

"It is I, Mario" ~ Correct Grammar
"Timmay!"

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2001, 04:48:35 AM »
Yeah, I can't believe a whole year has passed since the last birthday already. It doesn't seem that long since the first update...

Wowzas. Keep up the good work Deezer, it's been one helluva four years ^_^

Pocket Monster Island - http://fryguy64.tripod.com
Pokémon guides, downloads and info.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2001, 06:28:35 PM »
I'm sorry, but I cannot feel happy on 24th March. 24th March is the worst day in the History of Argentina. In 24th March, 1976 the Army "stole" the Gobernment. A lot of people died (dissapeared, the ****ing militaries never told us where were the bodies), and our external deude grew up and up, and we (I mean, my parents, etc.; I was born in 1987) couldn't avoid it, because there were a Government that we didn´t choose. It complete finished in 1983; it would happened early, but the people were distracted with the World Cup 78 and the Malvinas/Falklands war. You know the story; it happened to almost every country of Latin America (It was part of a plan of the C.I.A.): the Army on the Government. We really heat that day. The mothers wich should have a baby on 24th, hold on to 25. Well, I think that is all. I hope no one to start to insult me; I know that I should say "Happy birthday, TMK! Congratulations, Deezer!", but well, I think that is not so easy. Think about it as if it was the day in which your granma died or something, it's hard to be as happy as you.

Now: Deezer, your page RULES! Is one of the best I know. I love it; as I love the people I met in Fungi Forums (don't take it literally). I'm happy for its birthday. I wish you the better, and I will still be hanging around.
C-ya!
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2001, 01:26:47 AM »
...man, way to kill the conversation :(

Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2001, 07:10:33 PM »
Sorry. But it wouldn't be fear pretend to be happy. It's necessary to say that when you talk about that sick sad day. I couldn't congratulate Deezer, and say, 'Yes, this is a good day, etc.', see? Anyway, I do am happy for 'em... I just couldn't talk about the day whitout mentione that what happen.
It's weird; I'm sorry, but I would be sorry either if I didn't say nothing.
Got it?
I mean, that day suposed the death of thousands of people. How could I talk about it without mentione it?

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2001, 02:42:00 AM »
Well, it's a sad day, and I feel sorry for all the tragedies in the world... including that one your country suffered... but you could have mentioned it in another topic if you really had to, and not in TMK's birthday topic...

*is depressed at the human race again*

Webmaster

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2001, 08:18:56 PM »
On an unrelated topic, my birthday was March 26th. ;)
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2001, 08:47:08 PM »
Really? well happy b-day to you. And on an unrelated note David, all your birthdays are belong to us. good day.

You have no chance to survive make your time. ~ Poorly Translated Game Line.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2001, 02:07:20 AM »
Heh, it was mine on the 6th, my Stepdad's yesterday (28th) and my real dad's tomorrow (30th) - March is just one o' them months.

Webmaster

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2001, 10:30:16 AM »
"Mamma mia!" -Mario said as he put down the newspaper... "TMK's birthday is today!" He turned to Luigi, who was sipping his coffee.

"Really!" -Luigi said. "Are you getting Deezer anything for his 4th TMK birthday?"

"Yeah" -Mario said. "I'm gonna get him a ------, okay?"

"Cool!" -Luigi said in delight! "I'm gonna get him a ------!"

"Yippee! TMK turns 4 years old!" -Luigi and Mario cheered at the same time!

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear TMK...
Happy birthday to you!" -Mario and Luigi sang...

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2001, 02:11:40 PM »
whats a -----? LOL
"Timmay!"

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2001, 06:52:27 PM »
Yippee! It's a little late, but have a happy B-Day TMK, the best Mario site on the web!

SALUTE!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2001, 04:14:23 AM »
Thanks everyone. ^_^

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2001, 10:13:57 AM »
My birthday was march 16th.

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2001, 06:16:46 PM »
Thats a lot of March Birthdays, im suspecting some of you are Leprechauns. I want a pot o' gold! (I did not say i want POT)
"Timmay!"

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2001, 04:29:17 PM »
And, Fryguy... Thank you for sorrying it.
Well... I didn't post it in a topic because I didn't want to make such a big deal about that.
You're right, I killed the conversation. Maybe I was mad -- remember that it was in a big part fault of the C.I.A., and... I thought that everybody on U.S. were the same mother****ers that drop boms in Bagdad and... that sort of things. That's wrong -- my country, in example, is pretty much full of nazis and people like that, but I am not that way, and my fathers and friends either. It is wrong to generalyze... There's good people and bad people in every country on the world.
So... friends?

Print