Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1708034 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2006, 09:21:51 PM »
I do too. I hope I didn't get on anybody's bad side by saying that. It's just there are groups at our school. I'm in the semi-cool, semi-nerdy group. There's the popular group, the less popular group and the...mexicans. It's just how it is...I apologize.
Don't forget the Yugioh-talking weirdos!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »
Well, last night I went out and had a good time watching WWE SmackDown at the iPayOne center.

Then I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I literally had trouble walking to classes today and I could not stand still. My body felt entirely fatigued from my feet up and I had a massive headache. Now normally I would've told my mom I couldn't go to school today because I could just about collapse anywhere but our post production presentation was today and I was not going to let my team down. So I arrive early to import our iMovie for our presentation since it was immediately at 8: 30 but then I found out it was already on another tape. So then we just went to the conference room to present but one of our team members (who did absolutely nothing the whole project) was abent so we had to reassign some roles. It went pretty decently though I'm sure we didn't get anything above a C. I still feel like garbage though, and I hope this fatigue passes by quickly.

Geez, what girls are you guys meeting? Are girls in the east coast or mid America different from the girls here in the west coast? I have never met girls like the ones you guys meet. Then again I don't communicate much with girls. They don't understand what I mean when I say stuff like "Wii", "Justice League" or "Workrate".
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2006, 10:14:16 PM »
This is CALIFORNIA!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2006, 07:23:05 PM »
I have another story of which I feel obliged to tell you, as it would really help me fee better talking about it...
      In about the third grade. Ahh.. the third grade. Where girls capture little boys and make them act like pets. I seem to be a favorite at the school boy army, as in the third grade, i was Chief of Alpha team. One of our members was found missing every recess. Strange, we seem him at lunch. He always seemed sad...
I ordered my team to sneak into the backwoods of the soccer field, where no one except there girls go to. When we went up to the edge, we heard screams, moans, and cries for help. The misssing person was, without a doubt, in there with them. My team flew back, and retreated back to the place where they called HQ. Sadly, they never made it. They were captured by the early Carla group. Not too strong, but they were strong enough. (Eventually, the Carla group absorbed most of the Pet-Pet Group. The group was virtually gone by the end of the year. The Carla group still remains)
It was just up to me. Little old me. I desperatly wanted HQ, but, as of now, its a lose-lose situation. I braved the forest, and was shoced at what I saw...

"No, stop!Get me off of this leash!" cried my fellow friend. All of the missing people, not just ours, were tied up to trees with leashes, and were forced to learn pet tricks. I was serious close to the action, almost too close. I got out my safety-scizors and charged...

I failed. Miserably. I planed to charge up to my friend, cut up the leash, run away, evade the Carla group, and sip nice cold choco-milk at lunch tomorrow.
Instead, what really happened was that everyone but me was released. They tied me up, using their favored "Friend Leash", which was horrendouslly covered in pink and hearts, and, Powerpuff Girls stickers.
They tormented me in any possible way a third grade girl could dream of. Calling me Futzie-Wuzzle, making me beg, sing the songs they made me sing, and, almost put on make-up! Luckily, the whole strike force was there at my impending doom. 40 boys stormed in, and what I saw on my leash seemed like a Lord of the Rings movie, iwth all kinds of sound effects. This time, though, we won!
The group was too weak to continue operations, as we had stolen their leashes, and, later, thrown it over the fence where "Mr. Face", was there, a a freakishly large lab dog.
But, eventually, the force spilt up, as we concluded that continuing so would be dangerous.

And the ANGST?
The pink collar.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2006, 09:11:29 PM »
Holy..... Freakin'..... Crap!

Didn't someone tell the school officials about that?

I like how girls are a completely different race than the rest of humanity.
What?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »
That was sarcasm directed at G-Dawg's post which I kind of misread and kind of didn't.

Kind of.
~I.S.~

« Reply #201 on: May 12, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »
Bah. I'm here to complain about people who say that our government planned out 9/11. It just drives me angry, and it shows the decline of the intellegence of the good people of America. If you think G.W.B is a bad president, that's fine. But saying that he planned the 9/11 attacks is nothing more then pure bull dookie.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »
About an hour ago, I had a girl I'd never seen or heard of before call me and claim that I had gotten her pregnant sometime during finals week at college.

It took over a half hour for me to figure out that it was one of my ex-girlfriend's best friends playing a joke on me. Because, to a college-age male who firmly believes that he has no rights whatsoever in the court of law in cases regarding rape or pregnancy, making up a phony pregnancy claim is ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HILARIOUS!

I MEAN IT'S THE FUNNIEST JOKE EVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!1

No, seriously, I'm quite a bit unnerved.
~I.S.~

« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2006, 11:11:34 PM »
I was about to freak out before I read that it was a joke.

But seriously, that joke was really stupid. Totally.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2006, 11:47:32 PM »
i hate ashlee simpson. she has no talent and didnt work hard to be famous. just because she has a famous sister she just becomes famous. and i wont mention the SNL thing thats ancient history. she sang at the rose bowl (realy she did sing) but she got booed. and she is so worthless she came into mcdonalds drunk. no one likes ashlee simpson. the world despise her. and she complains that every hates her (althouh its true) if ashlee simpson doesnt want to be made fun of then she should stop trying to be a singer. i was so happy when i found out that ashlee simpson fell off the stage in that concert in japan. she got injured and had to go to the hospital. who cares?

« Reply #205 on: May 13, 2006, 12:07:58 AM »
I'm sad that the Angst thread has more than twice the amount of replies as the Hopeful thread. :\
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #206 on: May 13, 2006, 09:40:53 AM »
Don't feel bad. *Goes to post on the HOPEFUL thread*

Jman

• Score
« Reply #207 on: May 13, 2006, 10:36:27 AM »
I hate it when fanfiction writers try to make male characters act gay toward each other.  I know that they've done a hundred fics about Sonic the Hedgehog being gay with Shadow.  Then again, these writers are probably those gay rights activists.  I know these guys fell that they have rights, but the whole gay thing just makes me sick.  I remember a topic I made about it in my first or second year on this forum.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #208 on: May 13, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »
I beleive those writers are usually female, and are most likely fans of a certain genre of anime called Yaoi, which involves gay love. They have a habit of divising crazy guy/guy fan-pairings in some animes(like Naruto/Sasuke). This part of why I think the Sonic series has dying. It seems to have attracted insane anime fans like these, even though Sonic never used to be an anime character.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #209 on: May 13, 2006, 12:51:41 PM »
Considering the Hopeful Thread was posted a bit after the Angst Thread, I'm surprised at the ratio of posts also -- But I personally expected a LOT more angst posts.

As a continuation to rubberducky's rant, I hate how today's "musicians" are judged solely on appearance, and not on useless things such as how well they sing. I mean, apparantly all you have to do to be a pop star nowadays is look "good" (By good, I mean superficially good. After 13423 hours of makeup) and lip synch with some degree of accuracy.

And the people who write lyrics for popular music nowadays need to be replaced by a more talented group. I'd recommend a large collection of monkeys pounding keys on typewriters.
~I.S.~

Print