Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1707273 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2006, 12:54:37 PM »
Heh, funny, on one of my first trips here I was going to not about how much more ANGST happens then HOPEFULL.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #211 on: May 13, 2006, 04:18:58 PM »
That was sarcasm directed at G-Dawg's post which I kind of misread and kind of didn't.

Kind of.

Ok, sorry to mislead you. We have a group of Mexican guys too.

Dude667: How the crap do they hang you in trees?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #212 on: May 13, 2006, 05:45:40 PM »
Considering the Hopeful Thread was posted a bit after the Angst Thread, I'm surprised at the ratio of posts also -- But I personally expected a LOT more angst posts.

As a continuation to rubberducky's rant, I hate how today's "musicians" are judged solely on appearance, and not on useless things such as how well they sing. I mean, apparantly all you have to do to be a pop star nowadays is look "good" (By good, I mean superficially good. After 13423 hours of makeup) and lip synch with some degree of accuracy.

And the people who write lyrics for popular music nowadays need to be replaced by a more talented group. I'd recommend a large collection of monkeys pounding keys on typewriters.

Yeah, quite a few of the songs are all "F" this and "F" that, or "Hey baby let's have sex to prove our love and solve all our issues."  And, the ever popular "Whine, whine, complain complain, it's all about me" songs.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #213 on: May 13, 2006, 05:54:13 PM »
And drugs and the suicide. Example http://reallyrics.com/lyrics/P001200100003.asp

« Reply #214 on: May 13, 2006, 05:56:43 PM »
Ugh.  I'm still supposed to be writing two fan-fictions right now...
But, I'm not......
...and I'm probably not going to until..........
....................tomorrow...........................(falls asleep)....
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #215 on: May 13, 2006, 07:09:32 PM »
Unless you had the audience of say, Bleedman, I doubt anyone is really going to riot if you miss an update or two.

The thing that bothers me about yaoi is that it's usually two guys that have never shown any type of affection towards each other. It's like they just randomly decide to go gay for each other with no true explanation.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #216 on: May 13, 2006, 08:44:39 PM »
Dude667: How the crap do they hang you in trees?

They tied us to trees with leashes, or for the Carla group, with their sweaters.
The leashes were chew-proof, and the sweaters were full of shampoo and perfume smell, making me dizzy. Huh, no wonder why perfume has fume in it...
Most Wishy-Washy

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #217 on: May 14, 2006, 02:17:48 PM »
wow... Half of this stuff I didn't know until now. I'm heading for the hopeful thread. :D

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2006, 09:43:44 PM »
I think the file name of this picture says most of what needs to be said.

Seriously. This is what Yahoo! thinks is the single most important news story I need to know. Really.

PEOPLE BREAK TRAFFIC LAWS MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY. Why should I care if a "popular" "musician" who can't keep her legs shut and destroys any sanctity human relationships once had drives with her (?) car seat the wrong way? Honestly.

Don't act like these things are important to me unless she (?) drives her (?) car into the side of my house. Thanks.
~I.S.~

« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »
Wait are you complaining about this...or saying something from the talking before.

That's pretty sad if Brittany Spears can't drive a freakin car. I can and I'm already 13...ok fine on dirt roads, but it's basically the same thing. Speaking of Brittany Spears, I hate spoiled people who just get famous for being rich.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2006, 10:52:11 PM »
Wait are you complaining about this...or saying something from the talking before.

A little of both. I would've posted this without the conversation before, but it makes my rant just that much more appropriate.

That wasn't the point. There's millions of people who drive their cars poorly. But when Brittney Spears does it, it's freaking front page news for some reason. THAT is what's unnerving to me. I mean, surely there's something more important going on in the world? I heard there was a war going on somewhere in the Middle East. Or something like that. I also heard people were starving to death in other places. But those are OTHER places -- what good are they to our sensasionalistic media?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 10:58:10 PM by Insane Steve »
~I.S.~

« Reply #221 on: May 17, 2006, 03:17:22 PM »
I hate it when people ignore me, I have been ran into more times than I can count and they just keep on walking. No one ever talks to me, Im like dust in the wind. ;_;
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2006, 05:16:32 PM »
I gotta agree with IS. That's something that's been bugging me forever.

« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2006, 09:58:02 PM »
Ok...it makes sense now. Thanks. Yeah I completely agree. There was a car crash by my house, like down the road, and I dont think it was in the papers.
How sad it is to hear about death and it not be expressed the same way as celebrities getting in an accident.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #224 on: May 17, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »
It's true. We hear about celebrities buying new shoes on the front page and see that the world is ending in 2 minutes on the last. It's ridiculous.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print