Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695608 times)

« Reply #7950 on: June 06, 2013, 06:42:03 PM »
EDIT: nvm
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:59:37 PM by KoopaTrooper »
Now with grandeur.

« Reply #7951 on: July 14, 2013, 12:32:47 AM »
Alright, I seriously HATE canker sores.

Right now, I have 2. The one on my bottom right lip doesn't bother me all that much since it's going away but the one on my top lip hurts like a [female dog] to the point where I can't even open my mouth without it hurting. And if that wasn't bad enough, I have 2 cuts on my tongue and some of my teeth ache. [Probably from my habit of grinding them.]

I tried salting it but it didn't do anything, only made it worse if anything. I seem to be prone to getting the [darn]ed things... All I can do is hope tomorrow it'll go away, or at least be less painful.
Deal With It

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #7952 on: July 14, 2013, 04:06:42 AM »
What bothers me is that I realized I've been coming here since I was probably 14 years old, and in 12 years, I've still not yet met any of the people I once "worked" with.

C'MON GUYS YOU WERE/ARE MY IDOLS!!
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7953 on: July 14, 2013, 05:07:23 PM »
The closest I've come to meeting any TMK people is the time Lizard Dude called me on Wii U Chat and I tried to answer but my internet sucked because the cable outside had been rubbing against a tree so my Wii U got confused and crashed and I lost the progress I'd made since the last save point in Super Metroid.

Thanks, Obama!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7954 on: July 14, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »
I finally got around to accepting the months-old PSN friend request of... Someone around here recently.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7955 on: July 18, 2013, 11:41:50 PM »
I remember having a phone call with TEM and he confirmed I was a tenor.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Super-Jesse

« Reply #7956 on: July 19, 2013, 09:23:59 AM »
TEM...that sounds familiar...
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #7957 on: July 19, 2013, 05:08:31 PM »
The Egg Man? Proginator of Advice Dog? Part-time [dukar]poster?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7958 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18:16 PM »
That guy I still need to make a CD for?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7959 on: July 20, 2013, 12:33:52 AM »
LD's ex?

Super-Jesse

« Reply #7960 on: July 20, 2013, 05:09:06 AM »
One of the vets confirm for me. What TEM the guy from NintendoWorldReport? Or the IRC bot? Wait, was NWR guy M3gabyte? I think we're FB friends! SO MANY MEMORIES!!

« Reply #7961 on: July 20, 2013, 07:27:46 AM »
Megbyte's the NWR guy. TEM made the original Advice Dog meme, waaaaaaaaaaay back before it was a meme.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super-Jesse

« Reply #7962 on: July 21, 2013, 01:00:07 PM »
Ah okay, got it. Getting it all together. Nice.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7963 on: July 21, 2013, 01:29:56 PM »
TEM made the image, somebody else found the image and added text, turning it into Advice Dog.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7964 on: July 21, 2013, 08:54:29 PM »
It's incredibly surreal to be reminded of that any time I see one of Advice Dog's many many spin-offs.

Print