Print

Author Topic: The Answering Machine Game  (Read 6251 times)

« on: May 16, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »
The concept is simple. You just post an answering machine message, ONE on each post, and then the next person does one, and we'll see how long it goes.
For example,
(In deep, gruffy voice):Hi, you reached Elizibeth Torress. Yes. I am a girl. Please leave your message at the tone of the beep. (BEEP)

So, I'll start...
(Robotic Voice):Hi, you reached my anwering machine. Please leave your message at the beep of the tone. Wait. I said that wrong. How can I restart this thing? I need help! This phone is a son of a (Beep).
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 07:57:27 PM »
(Gargamel): I'm not here at the moment. Oh, I hate those Smurfs! Why, just the other day I opened yet another one of those mysterious presents I get from that fool Jokey Smurf. I don't know why I always do that (this must be the 17th time) but that present is too hard to pass up! It's so square and.......did I mention I hate Smurfs? Oh, how I hate Smurfs! It drives me nuts! So much, that instead of getting a job and moving out of this shack, a create useless and pathetic spells that never seem to work to turn them into gold! Why do I hate them so much? 'Cause they're blue! I hate the color blue! It's so blue and........I hate Smurfs! I would be doing something different right now, but instead of picking up the phone and answering your call, I'm hunting down Papa Smurf! Oh, SMURFBALLS! Azrael just crapped on my beautiful carpet! Bad kitty! Don't make me get the hose! Oh, ouch! Stop, BAD KITTY! YEOCH! That's it, I've had enough of this! *Loud bang*.............phew, stupid cat. Now where was I? I hate smurfs! Oh look, another present, just for me! To: Gargamel. From: Jokey Smurf. Oh, how nice of him! I always love presen-OUCH! That Jokey Smurf put a rocket propeled punching glove in the box that just hit me in the face! Why would he do that....yeow........I'll get you some day, Jokey! Oh, are you still there? Wait, I haven't finished my message yet! Please, I need more time! I hate-(beep!)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 08:09:05 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 09:55:46 PM »
^ Post of the year

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 08:14:49 AM »
(a baby): WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAH! ..... Dada?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 06:19:12 PM »
(woman) "no, it's mama"
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »
hey this is mario! hey punk you stole my mushrooms give my mushrooms back you koopa @#%$ if you dont want me to stomp the @#$% out of you. by the way im in a new video game super mario galaxy its for the wii its realy fun. buy it.

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »
(In quiet, loving, happy voice): Hello! We are having a family fight right now, and whoever wins will call you right back (the sound of many screams and things breaking)! Beep!
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 09:36:45 PM »
mafia persons voice: ok tony we gots the guns we gonna rob da bank. what the canoli? eh i have da wrong numba. okay dont call da fuzz got it.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 03:28:30 PM »
But what the mafia didn't know was that they left a message to the bank they were going to rob.

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 01:35:26 AM »
Me: *cheery voice* Hi! I'm actually home right now, but I'm probably avoiding someone I don't like. Leave a message after the beep, and, if I don't call that, it might be you!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 05:24:33 PM »
Me:(British Voice) Good day to you sir or madame. I'm not home right now so please leave a messege after sundown. *Phone starts playing Yellow Submarine*
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 11:14:04 AM »
pikachoo with his stupid jibberish: Pika, pika CHOO! pika? pikachoo? CHOO, CHOO!

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 11:17:08 AM »
this is the IRS. thanks for paying your taxes but we want more. I WANT YOUR SOUL! MUHAHAHAHA

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2006, 02:01:22 PM »
Hello kitty: (she can't talk so she says nothing!)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 11:04:57 AM »
(Some Radio Announcer) ...if you wanted to punch the pillsberry dough boy right in the stomach,
(PBDB) hoo-hoo! *WHAM!* Ouch! What the--? *WHAM!*
(Some Radio Announcer) ...You're one of us.
(PBDB) *WHAM!* What are you doing you son of a (beeeeep)

Print