Print

Author Topic: Just For You-The Female Perspective  (Read 1959 times)

« on: June 08, 2006, 05:48:23 PM »
From the author of My One and Only comes Just For You, a female perspective of the world and love (If you aren't one already). Same WARNINGs.

Prologue:
   “Look, mom. He is not my boyfriend. He’s just a friend that just happens to be a boy.” I keep repeating this to mom, but it makes a sharp whistling sound as it flies over her head. Why is my life, Jennifer E. Bethlew, the hardest life to have? Maybe its because of my sarcastic parents, my obnoxious brother, or maybe that all of my attempts at love seem to fall down the drain. But when I finally meet a nice boy I like, everyone seems to pull us apart. All of my attempts for him to notice me apparently fail miserably and comically. Its crazy! But, before I tell you THAT story, I’ll tell you THIS story.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 07:58:09 PM by dude677 »
Most Wishy-Washy

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 06:49:31 PM »
Yay, another one of dude677's roomance fanfics! :D *solidmushroom does a little dance*

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 06:56:20 PM »
Do you have a sister or someone like that to help you with these kind of things?

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 03:48:24 PM »
No. Not really.
The best help I can get with the female perspective on life is my 3-yr-old sister, my mom, or this really nice girl at school, plus the other girls at school, and some friends from the pool.
Most Wishy-Washy

Print