Print

Author Topic: Bed Survey  (Read 5300 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 07:48:25 AM »
See, this is just weird.

Yesterday, I stayed up until about 5:30 AM celebrating the event that I posted in the Hopeful thread yesterday night. I had class at 8:30 AM today. I set my alarm to go off at 7:55. I wake up at 8:01 to discover that my alarm clock hasn't gone off.

I should not be able to set an internal alarm clock for 2 and a half hours. That's just... odd.
~I.S.~

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 09:44:10 AM »
Could you have accidently set it for 7:55 PM?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 03:43:29 PM »
I love sleep, I go to bed when I feel like most the time, but I usually can't do what I feel like if I am up.  My parents usually kick me off the computer or the tv, then I read or draw in my room with the radio or cd player on, I try to wake up around 6:00 or before then on the week days.  On the week end I wake up when I want.

superstarMASIAH's sleeping standards:

1.  I can sleep on both sides of me, and my stomach.  But NEVER my back, it is just too exposed for me, and when I wake up on my back I feel diorientated.
       2.  It has to be cooler in the room, preferably 65-60 degrees fahrenheit, it has to be cool because I HAVE to sleep with a comforter up to my head.
       3.  I NEVER expose my whole head, I always keep the comforter over my head with my face exposed.  Again, I have this paranoia that I don't like to over expose my body if I don't have to.
       4.  I can sleep during any noise.  Radio, cd, tv, random noises that the house makes.  It has to be constant, or constant enough until I go to sleep.  If I here a disembodied noise in my room that I don't know what it is, my heart rate will go way up and I will daze myself to sleep.
       5.  I usually have to have something to hold because I don't like the feeling of my arm drooping over the other.

And thats it.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 05:06:46 PM »
My sleeping habits seem to mimic that of superstarMASIAH. Everything he stated above applies to my sleeping habits.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 08:57:43 PM »
Well i used to go to bed around 1:00 to 2:00 O'Clock, and then wake up around 7-9. I pretty much have no energy so i just sit around the house. Except now school has started and It's around 10-11 PM, and then wake up at like 7:00.
My life, as a squirrel.

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 05:51:05 PM »
I sleep only on my back and never make my bed, so no corners of sheets are never attached. For the last summer, I slept on a bare mattress on the floor with no mattress cover, sheet, or anything except one small thin blanket thing on top of slash wrapped around me. Now I have a normal-type bed with semi-tucked sheets and the small thin blanket thing as well. Complete darkness is the best. I wear pajama pants.

On the summer nights I usually went to sleep around 3:00AM-4:00AM and woke up around 12:00PM-1:00PM. Things will have to change when school starts here next week.

When I lived with my parents, I went to sleep around 10:30PM and woke up around 7:30AM school mornings and 10:00AM other mornings.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 05:52:46 PM by Lizard Dude »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 07:54:03 PM »
  I lie on the couch at night when Hannah is asleep, but I won't really say that I sleep.  I think I'm beginning to forget what sleep is.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 10:19:08 PM »
I have tons of pillows so I sleep on the floor at night. I usually go to bed at 10 PM-1 AM in the summertime but I will have to start getting to bed at 10:00, schools in less than a week.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 10:34:10 PM »
I have an internal alarm ability similar to Insane Steve's. I am usually capable of waking up at the time I have set myself to. I have to think about it before I go to sleep, though.
That was a joke.

Print