Print

Author Topic: Left Center  (Read 4866 times)

« on: September 18, 2006, 04:09:48 PM »
Every time I come to the forums, the alignment keeps switching from Center, to Left.  What's up with that?
I only watch [adult swim]

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 04:49:01 PM »
I've never noticed it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 04:55:04 PM »
Nor have I. However, look at this quote from The Pointless Topic...

...? Did the board undergo a change, becuase everything seems to be... centered. WTD.

EDIT: There's two of the same advertisments insted of one...?

WTD indeed. It seems that this isn't just SSM's comp after all...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 04:57:01 PM »
Try changing your forum theme. The other themes don't have ads and let you see avatar images next to posts. Only problem is they're not black.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 06:17:31 PM »
It happened to me once, but I think it's because I came here from a separate link in the chatroom, since now it's normal
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 06:36:48 PM »
Every time I come to the forums, the alignment keeps switching from Center, to Left.  What's up with that?

That's strange; it seemed to me that most FF members were conservative.

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 07:21:49 PM »
We're all laughing.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 09:25:32 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 03:01:31 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed it, too. It only happens when that stupid ad for Jericho shows up and produces a clone of itself. I can see the ad now, and it is only one. The forums seem to be fine, especially after that infection of Chupperson Weird...
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 04:52:28 PM »
... infection of Chupperson Weird...
Either I've been missing a lot of goings on or too many people are being "newbies".  The last five posts I read made very little or no sense.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 05:21:07 PM »
I hope it isn't my freaking computer becausethings have seemed to be messing up on it a lot lately.  Ever since I oped this one itunes Earthboaund file from the forums... My whole library was deleted, when I connect my ipod to the usb the icon does not show up in itunes, the server at www.pinkfloydchat.net seemed to conveniently crashed, and things have just been slow as heck.  Maybe I have some cleaning that is well over due....

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »
Is this the new pointless topic?

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 05:36:48 PM »
Just erase it please, I nor anyone else has any use for it.  I just wanted to know wtd was going on.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 06:13:28 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed it, too. It only happens when that stupid ad for Jericho shows up and produces a clone of itself. I can see the ad now, and it is only one. The forums seem to be fine, especially after that infection of Chupperson Weird...
No wonder it never happened to me.

Print