Print

Author Topic: Which Retro Game Character are you?  (Read 10731 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 03:05:05 AM »
I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 06:21:44 AM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Light Cycle.I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video

Push Button...

Receive Bacon! ®

Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 08:02:26 AM »
Dirk The Daring from "Dragon's Lair"!!!

Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 08:05:34 AM »

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video

Edit: Remove censored HTML, closed "a", and checked HTML box.

Edited by - Luigison on 7/8/2005 7:34:01 AM

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 08:15:13 AM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?
****>****>*******>

Nintendo rules.

Nintendo rules.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 09:54:07 AM »
I am an Entire Video Game.

You are good, yet antagonistic.  You see all sides of everything, and often play the role of everything, as you have little preference over any certain thing.  Because you add up to so much more than everyone else, you are temendously great and everyone likes you.  People should feel filthy in your presence.

Yay!

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 11:06:06 AM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Centipede.I am Centipede.

I wander back and forth minding my own business, changing directions only when things get in my way, but I always seem to be persecuted. It's as if people want to hurt me, to cut me in two, to laugh at my confusion. Can't you just leave me alone? Stop shooting me! What Video Game Character Are You?

Go Moon!

Go Moon!

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2005, 07:21:11 PM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mr Do.I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples. What Video Game Character Are You?
****>****>*******>

Interesting....

Random Anime Quote:

(Looking serious) "Well Sumomo is programed to...(no longer serious)Sumomo is programed to dance whenever she''''s on standby!"--Sumomo. Chobits episode 23

Edited by - Latias Dita on 7/8/2005 6:22:36 PM

Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2005, 07:50:36 PM »
If I were not Mario, I would be Mr. Do.  This morning I was an asteroid, but that was before I noticed you could check more than one box for each question.  Plus I change my mind a lot.  Oh, and I lied about my last answer.  I'm such a liar...

I better cut you off here, taking an overdose of Markio can be dangerous.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2005, 08:15:53 PM »
I am Gauntlet Adventurer.

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 09:09:24 PM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kong.I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?
****>****>*******>

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 9/6/2005 8:09:33 PM

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2005, 11:48:58 PM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Hirocon.I am Hirocon.

I am the leader of the planet Argonia and father of Princess Mica.  When the going gets tough, I tend to escape by transfering my essence into tetrads and sending them to Earth.
What Video Game Character Are You?

Edited by - Hirocon on 9/6/2005 10:49:45 PM

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2005, 01:04:48 PM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Pacman Ghost.I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be. What Video Game Character Are You?
****>****>*******>

-------------------------------------

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."

-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)

every

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2005, 09:32:53 PM »
My possibilities were Defender Ship, and then Space Invaders. I don't feel like copy and pasting them at the moment, though.

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2005, 06:32:07 PM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?
****>****>*******>

How funny is this?

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Edited by - mario_luigifan104 on 9/17/2005 5:32:32 PM

I see poop.

Print