Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695792 times)

« Reply #8115 on: March 30, 2015, 09:29:52 AM »
No biggie.

The circle pad on my 3DS has begun to develop a mind of its own. If I move it up or down, my character will often continue to move in that direction for several seconds after I've taken my thumb off the circle pad. It's also difficult to travel in a straight diagonal line because the circle pad keeps orienting my direction more upward or downward. This makes platformers and other games that require some level of precision almost unplayable because my character will walk off ledges and into enemies.

Guess it's high time to blow 200 bucks on a New 3DS, eh?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:31:24 AM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #8116 on: March 30, 2015, 06:37:32 PM »
Is it the Circle Pad, or the piece of rubber that covers it?
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #8117 on: March 30, 2015, 07:09:53 PM »
Hm, how do you tell?

« Reply #8118 on: April 07, 2015, 12:33:41 PM »
Has anyone here ever lost two friends at once because you introduced them to each other and they discovered all the crap you said about each one to the other?

« Reply #8119 on: April 08, 2015, 11:21:17 AM »
Oh [dukar]...are they friends with each other now?
Relics.

« Reply #8120 on: April 08, 2015, 09:06:44 PM »
I have no way of telling now.

« Reply #8121 on: April 15, 2015, 07:54:15 PM »
Wasted 2 hours to send in a paper I know is garbage for a class I'm guaranteed to fail, for a program I spend two years in only to discover I have no talent for.

: )

« Reply #8122 on: April 15, 2015, 11:18:49 PM »
College truly is a magical place.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8123 on: May 18, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »
Why do I have to dial a "1" before this number?  Why did you spend the time, money, and energy to identify the problem, recorded a message about it, play the message when a customer doesn't dial a "1", and waste everyone's time when it would have been better for everyone to simply recognize when a caller doesn't "dial" the stupid "1" and do it for him/her if needed?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8124 on: May 19, 2015, 07:00:23 PM »
Wasted 2 hours to send in a paper I know is garbage for a class I'm guaranteed to fail
: )

If you're guaranteed to fail, why bother?
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #8125 on: June 26, 2015, 09:14:48 PM »
OK, so the only hallway in my house is flooded, my PC's screen is beyond broken, and said PC is stuck in Safe Mode, forcing me to either get a Windows 8 or Windows 10 disc to fix it.
I try not to be wangsty, but ****.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #8126 on: July 08, 2015, 10:42:29 AM »
Does it being stuck in safe mode has to do with the flooding?
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #8127 on: July 08, 2015, 02:08:04 PM »
No, that has to do with me being an idiot who forgot his password because he used a number to sign on to my computer.
Also the flooding problem seems to be getting better, but we rarely have the water on so I don't really know.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #8128 on: August 12, 2015, 08:43:31 PM »
New school year ****ing blows. We moved from five periods to seven, I had a lunch period with my best friend that they changed at the end of the day so now I don't have it with him anymore, none of my teachers are chill (and I have them all year this time!), I have the Spanish teacher notorious for being among the worst teachers in the school, and apparently I accidentally picked the much harder of the two math required senior math classes. And I'd been told throughout all of high school that senior year was the fun year...I feel cheated.
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #8129 on: August 12, 2015, 11:01:42 PM »
Yeesh, you have my sympathies.
On an unrelated note, in two years my best friend, the only person I can truly claim to love through and through, and decently big reason why I didn't commit suicide when I was really depressed will be moving away.
I know it's two years away but considering how fast the first three years with her have gone by...
:  , ^  )
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Print