Print

Author Topic: Your Opinion About Super Paper Mario Is Very Important to Us  (Read 7114 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 18, 2007, 10:46:04 PM »
Just got this email an hour or so ago. Nothing different from the usual Nintendo survey fare (Sequel talk, etc). But, I'd thought I'd share it with you, in case you wanted to take the survey ;)

We value your opinion!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our brief survey about Nintendo products. Your participation in this survey will help Nintendo continue to provide the best products and services possible. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Please respond by Friday, May 25th.

Your responses are completely confidential and will be used for research purposes only.

Thanks again for your time!

To participate, just click the link below and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

Click here to start the survey.

Sincerely,

NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.

Have fun. What'd you change about SPM??
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 10:50:12 PM »
I already used that joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 11:49:49 AM »
Did you copy and paste the wrong link, or were you trying to be funny? I was about to click, but I noticed it links to a YTMND.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 04:47:12 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 03:41:59 PM »
Did you couy and paste the wrong link, or were you trying to be funny? I was about to click, but I noticed it links to a YTMND.

Obviously, I've failed in my attempt :P

Anyway, seriously, what would you FF'ers change about SPM?
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
Anyway, seriously, what would you FF'ers change about SPM?
I'd allow the other characters to use 3D.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 08:04:43 PM »
I'll tell you when I get a Wii and SPM, twenty years from now....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 02:09:52 AM »
The sound effects generated by the flip-o-meter are really useless and annoying. It's like the new version of the old low-health beep, which the game also has now that I think about it. Daaang, when will they learn?

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 11:14:54 AM »
Sorry to stray off topic, but WTD? The cart in the back of that GBA is Yu-Gi-Oh, not Pokemon.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 11:15:44 AM »
The sound effects generated by the flip-o-meter are really useless and annoying.
There were a few times when I found them helpful.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 02:42:58 PM »
I've seen that pic in some silly cat montages on YouTube; I also noticed that the cartridge in that GBA looked NOTHING like any pokemon GB/GBC games that I know of
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »
Yeah, I found the low-health alert in Super Paper Mario to get tiresome real quick. Especially in the Pit.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 06:56:08 PM »
I've seen that pic in some silly cat montages on YouTube; I also noticed that the cartridge in that GBA looked NOTHING like any pokemon GB/GBC games that I know of
It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! game. That's another thing that makes the picture funny.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 10:04:11 AM »
If I were to change anything on SPM, I'd raise the difficulty of some of the bosses.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 07:23:03 PM »
I'd also allow you to talk to non playable characters while directly in front of them.  Having to be a little to one side or the other is annoying.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print