Print

Author Topic: TMK's Instant Messaging  (Read 21335 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2003, 10:29:35 PM »
I can't believe people are actually in the chatroom.

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2003, 10:32:22 PM »
Yay! Now you people know how special the chat room is! Deezer checked it out! Yippee! You missed a great opportunity Deezer!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2003, 11:54:14 PM »
Yes yes! TMK Chat is awesome! I am an actual Chat Person! I was in TMK Chat for over 4 hours! It was marvelous. Come one, come all! To the greatest chat on the net! Because I know if I can be that entertained with strangers, then you will have a wonderful time!

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2003, 02:39:24 AM »
I would like to say that jon's chatroom and site is pretty awesome. There is no cussing, flame wars, etc. That's following Deezer's rules. Also, a lot people who don't act stupid and kindly invite you in like Markio, The Pink Boo, and occasionally Sapphira are there. They do not allow morons on the chatroom, and if they happen to show up, they should and are most likely going to be asked nicely to leave. So I'm giving high marks for jon's chatroom and I reccomend going there one time or two. Thanks.

It''s proven that a train vs. a car, truck, or even a semi truck, is like a car vs. a soda can. I wonder what would happen to the cow.. heh heh. Fresh meat, anyone?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2003, 02:43:40 AM »
Hey Deezer, I think you should try the chatroom out a couple more times. I would never abandon the Fungi Forums. Neither would the other guys. If you read my last post, it describes how good it's been so far. So try out one more time.

It''s proven that a train vs. a car, truck, or even a semi truck, is like a car vs. a soda can. I wonder what would happen to the cow.. heh heh. Fresh meat, anyone?

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2003, 09:56:36 AM »
The Pink Boo?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2003, 11:48:04 AM »
Oops, sorry. I feel like I've seen Pink Boo once and I got mixed up with you.

I can't get the chatroom to work any more. I don't think I should have it listed as a favorite, so I'll try loading it from here.

The last "staged" train wreck I saw was bad. REMEMBER, this is staged so don''t freak out when you read this. The train hit a van on the tracks. The test dummy driver was decapitated, the van was pushed about 50 yards down the track, and then burst in to flames burning the other passengers. Don''t try to beat a train.

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2003, 12:25:32 PM »
I was on for about 4 and a half hours last night, it was fun.  It gives you a chance to know other FFers better.

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2003, 12:47:23 PM »
Because so many people have had problems with THIS chat room, I changed it to one with ads on it. Hopefully, this new one will be easier to open and Ill get the other better one back up once I find all the problems. Thanks guys for your support!

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2003, 12:57:03 PM »
I have a chatroom I coded myself in Ultimate Mario Bros. Kinda inconvenient since you need to know the host's IP though(unless you have their IP on your known IPs list and can search for sessions on it). Of course, the added bonus is that you can play Mario Bros. online with it!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/16/2003 11:57:39 AM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2003, 01:00:38 PM »
Man, there's something wrong with these chat rooms! None work anymore! Darn......maybe CashCrazed can code us one. Who knows?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2003, 01:01:50 PM »
I'm having a problem.  Whenever I type, it says "Not on a channel"

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2003, 01:04:57 PM »
But I have one. If you have V1.35 of my game(downloadable here), just tell us your IP if you want to host(I can't host because of my ISP's tight security).

Make sure you set the game to window mode(press Space at the Main Menu) so you can still use IE while in the chat room.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 8/16/2003 12:06:55 PM

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2003, 01:11:07 PM »
Does anyone know where to find any GOOD Chat Rooms to just put on a site that dont take Java?

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2003, 01:19:33 PM »
nope. My game runs alone, it can't be put on a site for easy running on the spot. And all other chatrooms I've seen use Java

Print