Print

Author Topic: TMK's Instant Messaging  (Read 21333 times)

« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2003, 11:31:48 AM »
It's Here

-----------------------------

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2003, 12:13:12 PM »
If it still does not work for you, then the most probable explanation is that you don't have Java enabled. To fix this, go to Start on your computer.

Go to settings

Go to Control Panel

In the new window, click on Internet Options and it will open up another new window.

Click on the security tab at the top.

Highlight the Internet Icon at the top, and then click Custom Level at the bottom.

Scroll down this checklist until you encounter Java.

Set Java to any of the choices except Disble Java or Custom. Set it to High Security or one of the others.

If this doesn't work, I do not know what to tell you. ('-_-)

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2003, 12:14:54 PM »
I tried it. It worked for me.

« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2003, 12:15:26 PM »
You people need Java on! Or you need Internet Explorer 6.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2003, 02:17:57 PM »
TMK Chat is great! If you haven't tried it yet, do so immediately! It has moderators, and the moderators will keep the chatroom safe. So far the current Moderators are:

Jon
Meowrio

If you're interested in becoming a moderator, say so. But beware, only a few people have what it takes! Heh-heh.

Here are the rules:

1. No spamming. Limited use of the word Yay, and other words.

2. Swearing is prohibited and will not be tolerated.

3. Flaming is not allowed.

The rulea re pretty straight forward, and they're pretty much the same as the rules in the Fungi Forums. They will be enforced and you can be banned.

Now go! Join the wondrous chatroom now!

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2003, 07:12:31 PM »
Hello! Me again. I've been, and it's okay. (Of course I have to say this, I work on the site!) Visit it, you'll have fun.

Rest assured. There is no signature. There never has been, and never will be.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2003, 08:05:41 PM »
That chat room is a lot better. Faster too. Think it'll become an official TMK chatroom?

Did I mention that the SMB movie comes on in 5 minutes?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2003, 08:18:48 PM »
I like the new one, but when I got on, it said I was a moderator, I even had all of the capabiblites a moderator would use.  If you needed to know that then I'm now telling you.  

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2003, 08:40:39 PM »
Dag, I can't even get in anymore.  It loads and loads and messes up the button graphics for the start menu, and if I try to reload, it breaks Java applications (that would otherwise work) into closing the browser until I restart the 'puter.

Hmmm... I hope I won't have to re-install Java... again...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2003, 09:03:09 PM »
how do u get to it??

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2003, 09:55:44 PM »
Ok, people, the chat room is coming to a stop for a few days. Sadly, I have not found a chatroom that will work for everybody who wants to come in. Yes, I know it's tough, but bare with me. I wont let this fall. Someday, I will get the chatroom that is the best one ever!

By the way, the one we had screwed up the moderators for the rest of their lives, so we have to get, yet, another new one. When I mean by mods, I mean mods of the chat room.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2003, 09:57:00 PM »
Ahem. Jon, I am no longer able to access the chatroom. It is saying the same thing that happens to others. Why do you keep chenging it? I was able to get in every other one. Not this one. Arr! Fix it!

= = = = = = =

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2003, 10:02:27 PM »
Well, ok. But im still searching you guys!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2003, 10:06:35 PM »
Ok Jon I got in this time, but I'm not sure if it's your room. It is #2061 but only one person is here. Should I get out?

= = = = = = =

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2003, 10:11:59 PM »
jon, why did you change the chatroom back to the original? It is doing the same junk it did last time saying, "Start-up error," "not a channel," and that stuff. Is it like that until you are done improving it?

Signature.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print