Print

Author Topic: TMK chatroom  (Read 14666 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2003, 04:43:25 PM »
One more day until the chatroom!!! Err... tomorrow hopefully. Deezer siad it would be tomorrow or Thursday, if everything goes SMOOTHLY, he said. Hopefully everyhting WILL go smoothly. Let's hope!!!

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2003, 05:10:54 PM »
Na, he forgot, I bet you.

Is SC2 short? I was gonna get it, but decided not to because I didnt know how long of a game it was. I need long games now. I dont want games I can beat in a week, like that piece of crap, Wind Waker. It's so dumb. DOnt get it Sapphira. At first, I loved it so much, and now it's lying with the rest of my games collecting dust. Get a used one.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2003, 07:34:03 PM »
Well *I* rented it, absolutely LOVED it, AND didn't beat it.  ...Then again, I was only allowed to play it 4 hours max per day (5x), AND I tried to get EVERYTHING--well, as much as I could without help.

There's absolutely NO WAY I'm NOT gonna get Wind Waker.  At this point in time, I rank it tied for FIRST PLACE (with Paper Mario) for my all-time favorite game. That is a MAJOR accomplishment, IMO.  (Well, okay, it's tied for *SECOND* place--with SMRPG. PM will be REALLY hard to beat...)

I am now officially hooked on the LoZ series, Wind Waker being the first one I've played. I'm intrigued how they connect...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2003, 07:38:14 PM »
Do you mean SC2 or WW in the first paragraph you wrote?

Wind Waker sucks. I dont know how you can make that your favorite game. You're weird=S

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2003, 08:46:18 PM »
The Wind Waker is a very good game.
I don't have it.

TWW is the first game with this Link, Sapphira. I could give you a big long explanation but not here.
That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2003, 09:18:35 PM »
It's a good game until you beat it. Then you beat it with the pajamas. Then you play a little afterwards. Then you get Tingle Tuner. Then you play a little more. Then you get bored. Then you wished you didnt spend 50 dollars for it.

Yep. Thats me for all of my games.

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2003, 01:14:11 AM »
I played Soul Calibur at the shop and I SWEAR I saw Young Link!
It showed the controls screen on the demo,and I swear I saw Young Link shoot an arrow!
I also saw Link do a Fire Spin!
The demo wasn't good,you could only use Cassandra and Nightmare,but Nightmare's cool I guess.
I'm getting it for Christmas....c'mon Christmas!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2003, 01:17:32 PM »
The chatroom's grand opening is now 17 minutes overdue.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/17/2003 12:19:40 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2003, 02:53:53 PM »
I have both Wind Waker and Soul Calibur 2. I like Wind Waker a lot, but there weren't enough dungeons, IMO. But Soul Calibur two is easliy one of the best fighting games ever created. EVERYONE MUST BUY IT!

P.S. Jon, I spent hours playing SC2 with my brother. The game definitely has much more replay value if you have someone to play multiplayer with. But even if you don't, it's still pretty long.

Print