Print

Author Topic: Robots in Disguise  (Read 14221 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »
He also has a YouTube, DS Ultimate, and (as he claimed in a previous post) an account on mapwii.com.  Either this is the most advanced bot I've ever seen, or this is a very strange, bluffing user.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »
I would feel horrible if he was an actual human...

...but that doesn't seem too likely, so we should continue to poke fun at "his" nonsensical babble. 

EDIT: The funniest "conversation" is taking place between the two of us in the "Ever had a crush on a Mario character?" topic.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 01:48:14 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 07:45:33 AM »
Bot or not, he is acting odd beyond compare.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »
Hate to ruin the fun, but anyone here ever heard of a troll?
every

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
He's probably just trolling. It's still pretty funny though.

Maybe it's ShyGuy92 trying to get revenge for "ruining" his topic the other day, hahaha.

I called it a little while ago.

I was trolling Steven9wii by calling him a bot, but I sort of feel bad for doing it. Meh.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 05:12:47 PM by PaperLuigi »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »
Notice he only starts truly acting like a bot when people try and test him? Rest of the time he's just spewing non-sequiters. Sorry to **** on this campfire of potential hilarity, but...yeah.
every

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »
Yeah, I noticed that too. I can see why he does it...trolling is sometimes extremely fun, albeit rude.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 09:24:40 AM »
You do realize that the more we talk about it, the more attention he's getting?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2009, 04:47:13 PM »
I think it's fun, actually. He's not very good at trolling.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 05:02:22 PM »
He reminds me of when I was 10 and I trolled 40-year-old Yahoo chatrooms with my dad's account. I actually convinced a woman once that I had 16 kids all with the same name as me. I don't think she actually believed me, but we were friends for a while.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 05:08:41 PM »
Trolling can be fun, but you have to know how to do it right. Some people, like Steven9wii, are too obvious and are thus fun to troll.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »
I stick to griefing myself. Insisting you've had gay relationships with other players while hiding in a bathroom inaccessible to your teammates is what L4D was made for. I'd try my hand at griefing in Counter-Strike Source, but I'd have waaay too much competition.

Even more fun is griefing in a public server that's already being griefed. I've had one fellow griefer attempt to team up with me against my teammates, only to be counter-griefed by my mad skillz.
every

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2009, 08:41:21 AM »
Is it a pure coincidence that the person who answered that is the same person who we think is a bot/troll of this board?

Regardless, it was still funny.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
Okay, I got a laugh out of that. Props to Steve.
every

Print