Print

Author Topic: Games missing?  (Read 11027 times)

« on: June 02, 2009, 07:05:35 PM »
Every time I click on a game category, there are no games on the list. The only thing I see is flags at the top allowing you change the view.

http://themushroomkingdom.net/games/GCN/USA
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »
Weegee decided to further investigate this perplexing dilemma. Upon choosing the "show all regions" view button beside the flags, the following message manifested itself before Weegee's visage:

"The games database is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. If the game list doesn't appear below, please refer to the complete game list for links to all the games in our database."

...Yeah. The linked list does indeed work, so read your heart out, guy.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 08:58:16 AM »
There's a similar problem with the sounds and music section (at least, there is with the MIDIs).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »
Does this have anything to do with a couple of days ago when you couldn't connect to the forums and TMK had all the text replaced with an error message? Or was that just me?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »
Nope, that was everyone.  Everyone on the chatroom, at any rate.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 05:01:53 PM »
Hey, when that happens, is it always all-encompassing or will there be occasions when just some people get hit? Only the latter makes sense to me, but just asking.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »
There's a similar problem with the sounds and music section (at least, there is with the MIDIs).

There's also a lack of updates in that section but I'm not going to go into that today.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »
While that is certainly true, the database problem appears to have wiped the entire listing out.

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »
I still have some things worth adding to the sounds and music section as well as lost bytes.

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2009, 10:36:07 AM »
 I don't know about games missing from the list, but I do know there is a glitch or bug you guys missed in SMB3.

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »
It's not a major bug, but I do know it can be done in all three versions of Mario 3.  But it's easiest to see in the NES version. In level 1-5, the first underground level of the game, with fire power, go to the last part of the cave, where you see the Venus Fire Trap and an upside down plant. Go to the slop, stopping about half way up, turn and look back towards the left. Jump and shoot your fire balls, you should see them go up through the ground heading for the pipe. I first found this a LONG time ago, and have tried it in every version(SMB3, SMAS and SMA4) and it does work.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:23:43 PM by CheatsyKoopa85 »

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »
Congratulations on composing the world's longest sentence, guy.

EDIT: I suppose innocent, non-cynical humour doesn't convey itself well in text. At any rate, you didn't really have to correct your post, but whatever.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 09:25:52 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
Weegee, with all due respect, I think I hate you. A lot.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 07:48:03 PM »
PaperLuigi: The Uncle Tom of noobs?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 10:54:17 PM »
Topic of the year y'all.
every