Print

Author Topic: The Music Topic  (Read 20261 times)

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2006, 04:29:52 PM »
Everyone should post pictures of your guitars and amps! I'll post mine as soon as I get a good pic. I should have it by today. Stay tuned...

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
I'll post mine tommorow or sometime this week.
I have a Fender Squire M-80 and a Frontman 15-R amp.

But...hmm...guitars...where to start. Yeah well, I've been playing for two years. Electric, and accoustic. I've been together with my rock band for about half a year, called House Arrest. I've probably already mentioned this in a different thread, but I figured...what the hey!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2006, 05:49:00 PM »
Here is my guitar. I made a little movie. Enjoy the 30 second movie. ;)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2006, 12:49:46 AM »
That is a hot guitar.

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2006, 06:56:37 AM »
Thank you. :) I've had it for about five months now.

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2006, 12:00:55 PM »
Awesome guitar man! Interesting, because Ibanez is the only guitar that I like to play too. I play an Ibanez GSA60. .everything on it is factory, but I do plan on "spiffing" it up a bit. I'll put a pic up whenever I actually get my guitar back (it's at my youth's worship room.) I also own a classical guitar that Ibanez made. It's like twenty three years old now. Family heirloom, I suppose. Actually I have a soundbite that I'll post up, it's me playing the classical. . .I'm not sure, did I post it here or not? I go to so many forums and waiver so much I can hardly keep track of where I say stuff unless I go and look for myself.

Indeed, I like your taste in guitars Khold.

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2006, 03:01:10 PM »
Thank you very much, gunblade! The House of Guitars near me has an Ibanez GSA60. It looks pretty nice.

(By the way, you know I'm a girl, right? You said "man!" in your post.)

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2006, 06:38:02 AM »
Okay, I made three more Guitar Pro tabs of Mario. I'll post them up when the RSE is downloaded to the link.

Mario Main Theme Song
Mario Underground Theme
Paper Mario:TTYD Chapter 3 Boss: Techno styled theme

The Underground Theme was very hard to figure out. The end goes very fast, so it will probrobly take some practice before you master it.

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2006, 12:54:06 PM »
Oh, wow. Sorry Khold, heh, I normally say dude and man to girls anyways. lol. My girlfriend is labeled as dude, so y'know no offense or anything. heh.

Unfortunately, no music store where I live carries Ibanez, I had to order mine off of the internet. It's black, and I got it when I was kinda depressed, so I wrote a poem called "Ebony Tears" and named it Ebony. lol.

I ear played a majority of my soundbite (that I don't have access to b/c I'm breaking the rules at my High School and getting on the net) but when I get home I  will upload it.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »
That is a hot guitar.

Hahah, that's what I thought.

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2006, 04:28:02 PM »
Ah, nevermind about the Chapter 3 Boss on Paper Mario:TTYD, it's way too coplicated. Even if I did get a few parts down, it wouldn't sound very good on guitar.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »
Has there ever been a Mario character w/ a guitar? And maybe we should make this topic the topic that only guitar players can enter. Dont hurt me, angry mob, just a polite suggestion.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2006, 08:06:33 PM »
Um, why does it matter? It's pretty much just a talk-about-guitars kind of topic. You don't really have to play guitar, technically. Also, people post their songs here, too, that other members will listen to. You're also free to just talk about music here, I guess. Do you think it would be better to make the name of this topic something like- "The Music Topic", or something?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2006, 08:08:07 PM »
To give it a little more BAM, then yes. I changed my football topic to an all-around sports topic, and everyone's happy! :D Just my opinion, though.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2006, 08:09:52 PM »
How do I change the name? Just ask an admin?

Print