Print

Author Topic: Shaving  (Read 10355 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 07:26:05 PM »

Colgate shaving cream and a generic, 3-bladed safety razor. I only use safety razors. The other stuff changes some times.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2006, 06:58:53 AM »
Shaving will be fun!

Ow Ow Ow!!!

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2006, 07:26:43 PM »
AH, I hate shaving! I just did so today. . .I'm getting the new Gillette Fusion very soon, and I heard that it's an extremely good razor. But for now I use the Gillete Mach 3, not the electric one either, just the plain old razor with three blades. I trim my facial hair with Remmington trimmers (b/c much like Black Mage, I'm lazy and go with the rugged look more often than shaving) But when I shave I take like half an hour to shave b/c I'm extremely careful. . .anyways, i'm sure you dont' want to hear the shaving habits of random people so, yea, i'm done.

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 06:07:48 PM »
A sharp rock and shiny water.
Why do I need to show the work to my math problems, so long as I get the right answer every time?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »
I'm not old enough to shave, but if I was, I'd just get someone to throw knives at my face and I'd tilt my head at just such an angle that I get a sexy five-o'clock shadow. Instead of dying.
every

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2006, 07:00:41 PM »
I actually wish shaving was that fun. After awhile it just turns into a big, boring, time-wasting pain in the fanny.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2006, 10:12:02 PM »
Sometimes I try to mix it up a little, to make it more interesting. Like, shaving with my eyes closed, for example, or holding the razor upside down.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2006, 10:22:27 PM »
Interesting...

I'm glad I don't have to shave. Sounds like it's painful.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »
You don't shave? O_o

Legs and under the arms isn't painful. Only mildly annoying that it needs to be done. Less annoying than being "hairy," though. I wouldn't know about shaving the face/neck area, but I can't imagine it being that much more annoying. Probably slightly, since the skin is softer there, but...eh.

I shave about twice a week, I'd say. Shaving is just regular routine to me. I'm indifferent to it. I do like the soft, smooth feeling afterward, though. XD  Very rarely do I ever get "wounds" from it, and if so, it's usually tiny.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 10:46:21 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »
I'm glad I don't have to shave. Sounds like it's painful.

It's not painful if you use good technology. That's what I learned.

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »
I mean I'm glad I don't have to shave my face.

You knew what I mean, Sapph. XD

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2006, 03:22:46 PM »
It isn't painful with old technology if you do it correctly.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 05:29:23 PM »
Like I said earlier, I use an electric razor with three circles that makes it virtually impossible to cut yourself.  While it is efficient, I like the old method, it reminds me of mowing a lawn.  not that I personally use the "old" method, I'd cut myself...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2006, 06:36:55 PM »
I don't have to shave yet either!!! But my leg hairs, though few, are getting a bit long.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2006, 06:43:36 PM »
I don't know why, but Markio, to me, acts a lot like TEM...

Print